Say what you want...Gucci doin it, Fake Jewels and All

Originally Posted by phillypac

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

first of all...how many platinum selling Rap/R&B artist do you know of?....theres only like 6-7 left...And they're getting 100k+ a show

....30k a show sounds about right....Gucci mane will bring people to the club....point blank
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

i can't imagine any club outside atl giving dude 30k off the strength of some mix tapes

plus if he "bring people to the club",he should be able to bring people to buy his albums

30K is about right, probably far less depending on the size of the club. I recently intern at a CPA firm and one of our clients was a venue that has shows andI had the chance to read through the contracts of the performers and trust me there aren't alot of artist getting 100K+ a show or even close to it. Onlythe elite get that type of money. The recession has really affected what artist are getting.

Phillypac what are you talking about gucci went gold on his first album, and he was independent do your homework bruh. Gucci get booked for alot of shows dudedid like three over the weekend. Bruh got good money not hov money but still. When freaky girl came out bruh was whipping a hummer, a vette, and a dunk thatprobably cost more than some of these new whips. Show money add up yall in denial l, lil boosie do like 5 or 6 shows a week maybe and bruh is paid, rappersdon't need to sell just do shows

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

Son getting money.

Gucci spit hot fiyah, word to Dylan, but I hate when people say that. It's like an excuese to be wack and have a buzz. Gucci's dope. That's whyhe does what he does out here in the A and everywhere else he gettin his sound to. It's not "Gucci's hot for the kind of music he does" or"He's coo for the club"... Nah, recognize talent for what it is. If he's nice in any since, be it "for what he does" or for theclub or whatever, dude is nice. Dudes just neep to stop hating or accept the fact that they have a different opinion. Agree to disagree type thing. Atlantastand up!

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Son getting money.

Gucci spit hot fiyah, word to Dylan, but I hate when people say that. It's like an excuese to be wack and have a buzz. Gucci's dope. That's why he does what he does out here in the A and everywhere else he gettin his sound to. It's not "Gucci's hot for the kind of music he does" or "He's coo for the club"... Nah, recognize talent for what it is. If he's nice in any since, be it "for what he does" or for the club or whatever, dude is nice. Dudes just neep to stop hating or accept the fact that they have a different opinion. Agree to disagree type thing. Atlanta stand up!

QFT can we please get that gif of the rock clapping

YO! That dude is so lost it's laughable.
roll.gif

You can burn a disc/mixtape... you can't replicate a performance; club full of half naked @@#$. You stupid if you don't understand how this man wouldwarrant $30K a show. Outright idiotic.

DF!!!

Originally Posted by youngflykidchris

Originally Posted by JustScoreda100

im startn out my day with a blunt of purp
no pancakes just a cup of surp
bakn soda pot and a silver fork
you already know its time to go work
GUUUUUCCCCCCCCIIIIIII!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Gucci probably aint even smashin' but if he is mad respect lol

Waitin on that new mixtape to drop

pimp.gif
word.
GUCCI!!

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Son getting money.

Gucci spit hot fiyah, word to Dylan, but I hate when people say that. It's like an excuese to be wack and have a buzz. Gucci's dope. That's why he does what he does out here in the A and everywhere else he gettin his sound to. It's not "Gucci's hot for the kind of music he does" or "He's coo for the club"... Nah, recognize talent for what it is. If he's nice in any since, be it "for what he does" or for the club or whatever, dude is nice. Dudes just neep to stop hating or accept the fact that they have a different opinion. Agree to disagree type thing. Atlanta stand up!

QFT can we please get that gif of the rock clapping

j5fkac.gif

YO! That dude is so lost it's laughable.
roll.gif

You can burn a disc/mixtape... you can't replicate a performance; club full of half naked @@#$. You stupid if you don't understand how this man would warrant $30K a show. Outright idiotic.

DF!!!
QFT....

They say LaFlare getting 28 stacks a show....and yall talking bout he broke?! Gucci could do 3 shows a make almost $100,000 a week.

Straight....

jamie_bales_cake.jpg

first of all...how many platinum selling Rap/R&B artist do you know of?....theres only like 6-7 left...And they're getting 100k+ a show

....30k a show sounds about right....Gucci mane will bring people to the club....point blank
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

i can't imagine any club outside atl giving dude 30k off the strength of some mix tapes

plus if he "bring people to the club",he should be able to bring people to buy his albums
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about....Boosie gets like 15 a show, OJ gets 10

i like this gucci cat but how is fab doin shows for 15k right now and gucci getting 30k in hood venues it doesnt add up.....most "hood" spots that hecaters too don't have that budget to throw out for an artist of guccis narrow appeal and fan base. Hood cats are not buying out the bar ...they are therefighting and shooting it up...It just doesnt add up im gonna pay you 30k to bring goons to my club and shoot it up
indifferent.gif
id rather bring an omarion, ginuwine, fabulous, juelz santana, mario,jeezy, or other artist in that mid level price range who really bring in 15k-35k a show to my club cuz they will attract a diverse crowd and FEMALES because oftheir numerous mainstream nationwide hits.....................gucci does go hard though not taking anything away from his music
pimp.gif

^^ Appearance fees also have a lot to do w/ where the venue is. I know we tried to get Boosie in here (NC) and it never popped off cause he wanted like 12.

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

i like this gucci cat but how is fab doin shows for 15k right now and gucci getting 30k in hood venues it doesnt add up.....most "hood" spots that he caters too don't have that budget to throw out for an artist of guccis narrow appeal and fan base. Hood cats are not buying out the bar ...they are there fighting and shooting it up...It just doesnt add up im gonna pay you 30k to bring goons to my club and shoot it up
indifferent.gif
id rather bring an omarion, ginuwine, fabulous, juelz santana, mario, jeezy, or other artist in that mid level price range who really bring in 15k-35k a show to my club cuz they will attract a diverse crowd and FEMALES because of their numerous mainstream nationwide hits.....................gucci does go hard though not taking anything away from his music
pimp.gif

Where did you get your numbers? I'm pretty sure Fab gets way more than 15k a show. I heard it was at least 50 stacks.

"Polo like a college boi No I'm Not A College Boi
I Am A So Icy Boi, I'm Tatted Like A Biker Boi
We're the So Icey Gang
Tatted Like A Biker Gang
Dreaded up, redded up, Wetted up, Embedded.
Bet it up, You Dnt wanna bet
Pull up in my chevy vett, Naw u ain't ready yet
Wetter that yo girl get"

pimp.gif

StaXX wrote:

i like this gucci cat but how is fab doin shows for 15k right now and gucci getting 30k in hood venues it doesnt add up.....most "hood" spots that he caters too don't have that budget to throw out for an artist of guccis narrow appeal and fan base. Hood cats are not buying out the bar ...they are there fighting and shooting it up...It just doesnt add up im gonna pay you 30k to bring goons to my club and shoot it up
indifferent.gif
id rather bring an omarion, ginuwine, fabulous, juelz santana, mario, jeezy, or other artist in that mid level price range who really bring in 15k-35k a show to my club cuz they will attract a diverse crowd and FEMALES because of their numerous mainstream nationwide hits.....................gucci does go hard though not taking anything away from his music
pimp.gif

Where did you get your numbers? I'm pretty sure Fab gets way more than 15k a show. I heard it was at least 50 stacks.

they were discussing it in the thread abotu Fab's Tour Bus being busted with 500 lbs of weed. Rumor is Fab is not getting a lot of work right now, andhe's accepting 15K now when his usual rate is 30K+.

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about....Boosie gets like 15 a show, OJ gets 10
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

you clearly have no idea what you're talking about...if dude is wearing fake jewels,i doubt he getting 30k for a show

no one go to the club to see "gucci mane",dude don't have a fan base out side of atl,that's why dude did not go plat

PhillyPac you know nothing you talk about...

Gucci got people that F with him from DC all the way down the coast to Florida...

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

you clearly have no idea what you're talking about...if dude is wearing fake jewels,i doubt he getting 30k for a show

no one go to the club to see "gucci mane",dude don't have a fan base out side of atl,that's why dude did not go plat
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You're not even worth having a legitimate argument w/

indifferent.gif
pimp.gif

Bruh I have seen dudes get murder and shot at jeezy shows, what hood dudes are you seeing at the club because I have seen the bar get bought many times whenthese rappers come to the club

Originally Posted by FreezeTag

PhillyPac you know nothing you talk about...

Gucci got people that F with him from DC all the way down the coast to Florida...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
NO

dude not at any shows on the east coast

since you believe he getting all this "show money",why can't he get real jewels and pay jeezy

Back
Top Bottom