Say what you want...Gucci doin it, Fake Jewels and All

Originally Posted by Mr T from the A

I'm not the biggest Gucci fan, but I like him for one because he is entertaining. He has a story to tell, is able to produce the same consistant music and still be the same funny character he was before the fame, even though you know he got money and is able to aquire the materialistic things he mentions (the downfall of a lot of rappers out now that change after they get a check)

And Zaytoven makes the bangers, Gucci adds the ignorant entertainment.

Word

I used to hate Gucci when he 1st came out. He used to be in the club lookin like a big stiff @@@ lame. He done came along way now. He got a lot of hood bangersand he does his own thang. Dude aint changed up for nothing.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by De La MONEY

Originally Posted by FlyNY

Gucci Mane is an ugly dude
If he didnt have money, Mya wouldn't even acknowledge him

Money?????
roll.gif
x
smh.gif
Gucci mane aiint got not money. none of his albums are platinum selling, nor are his mixtapes (lol at mixtapes). He probably coked her up or Mya is treading Jump Off territories. lol

Money????? look at his Bart simpson chain and look at Nigo's (Nigoldeneys's) Jewels and tell me the difference. lol **** Gucci mane cant touch even touch Verbal from the teriyaki boys

indifferent.gif

This guy over here talking like he is Gucci' Mane's financial advisor. Do you even know how much rappers make off appearances?

so u tellin me wilt chamberlain 1-6 granted him 20mil???? ****, gucci is not legit. plain and simple. smh at u for questioning FACT!
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Face82

I'm not the biggest Gucci fan, but I like him for one because he is entertaining. He has a story to tell, is able to produce the same consistant music and still be the same funny character he was before the fame, even though you know he got money and is able to aquire the materialistic things he mentions (the downfall of a lot of rappers out now that change after they get a check)

Word

I used to hate Gucci when he 1st came out. He used to be in the club lookin like a big stiff @@@ lame. He done came along way now. He got a lot of hood bangers and he does his own thang. Dude aint changed up for nothing.
True. People are too up in arms about this *%!+!. If you don't respect him, you better respect the hustle. He might be poisoning the club andthe quality of music being put out, but he's entertaining.

Yes, Gucci's money doesn't touch Nigo's money, but to compare the 2 is ridiculous.

You must love Bape with the references. I own both of his 8TV25CH DVDs showcasing his home and I was impressed.

Fact is Nigo is insane money, but Gucci is still able to live an extravagant lifestyle by a lot of rap artists' standards, and people that know what realmoney looks like.

And just because people don't have class, doesn't mean they dont have money. LOL

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Originally Posted by Face82

Word

I used to hate Gucci when he 1st came out. He used to be in the club lookin like a big stiff @@@ lame. He done came along way now. He got a lot of hood bangers and he does his own thang. Dude aint changed up for nothing.
True. People are too up in arms about this *%!+!. If you don't respect him, you better respect the hustle. He might be poisoning the club and the quality of music being put out, but he's entertaining.
Agreed.
Agreed.
Agreed.

i've been bumping Gucci's music since "Traphouse" so to see where he's at now is amazing to me because a lot of people wasnt messing w/his music a year or two ago

Rumor is my %***! Gucci was smashing Fantasia..........
nerd.gif

Stoopid Crazy Swag... Betta Ask Fantasia
I Never Blazed Her... But She Liked The Flavor

nerd.gif

Now his show and club appearance fee is through the roof, something like 30k each and heard he is booked 6 months in advance.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
what clubs are paying a non platinum artist 30k a show

did dude go gold?

dudes are gullible

plus i thought he was beefing with jeezy cause he did not pay jeezy for his "so icey" appearance

Gucci got lots of laundered money. He isnt wealthy, but hood rich.

Originally Posted by phillypac

Now his show and club appearance fee is through the roof, something like 30k each and heard he is booked 6 months in advance.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

did dude go gold?

dudes are gullible

plus i thought he was beefing with jeezy cause he did not pay jeezy for his "so icey" appearance

first of all...how many platinum selling Rap/R&B artist do you know of?....theres only like 6-7 left...And they're getting 100k+ a show

....30k a show sounds about right....Gucci mane will bring people to the club....point blank

YO!
so u tellin me wilt chamberlain 1-6 granted him 20mil???? ****, gucci is not legit. plain and simple. smh at u for questioning FACT!
grin.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

did dude go gold?

dudes are gullible

You dudes are silly.

Period.

Son getting money. DF!!!

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by FlyNY

Gucci Mane is an ugly dude
If he didnt have money, Mya wouldn't even acknowledge him

Money?????
roll.gif
x
smh.gif
Gucci mane aiint got not money. none of his albums are platinum selling, nor are his mixtapes (lol at mixtapes). He probably coked her up or Mya is treading Jump Off territories. lol

Money????? look at his Bart simpson chain and look at Nigo's (Nigoldeneys's) Jewels and tell me the difference. lol **** Gucci mane cant touch even touch Verbal from the teriyaki boys

indifferent.gif

This guy over here talking like he is Gucci' Mane's financial advisor. Do you even know how much rappers make off appearances?

grin.gif
so if you don't have 20 million in your bank account you don't have money?

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

first of all...how many platinum selling Rap/R&B artist do you know of?....theres only like 6-7 left...And they're getting 100k+ a show

....30k a show sounds about right....Gucci mane will bring people to the club....point blank
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

i can't imagine any club outside atl giving dude 30k off the strength of some mix tapes

plus if he "bring people to the club",he should be able to bring people to buy his albums

People that are doubting know nothing about the music business.

If album sales was the case, Bone Thugs N Harmony would be crazy paid right now.

And the going rate came outta Gorilla Zoe's mouth at Zahir's brother's wedding reception.

We were eating dinner under a brontosaurus.

Please believe me.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

i can't imagine any club outside atl giving dude 30k off the strength of some mix tapes

plus if he "bring people to the club",he should be able to bring people to buy his albums

Q-Tip and Common didnt sell well either....can we say the same about them?...
wink.gif

You sound naive my friend....

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

The hood loves Gucci, so he'll bring plenty street dudes/hood rats to the club.
His buzz has grown since the release of his last album.
If his buzz stays as strong as it is now, his album will do numbers.

People that are doubting know nothing about the music business.

If album sales was the case, Bone Thugs N Harmony would be crazy paid right now.

And the going rate came outta Gorilla Zoe's mouth at Zahir's brother's wedding reception.

We were eating dinner under a brontosaurus.

Please believe me.
eek.gif
eek.gif
Gorilla Zoe attended Zahir's brother's wedding

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Q-Tip and Common didnt sell well either....can we say the same about them?...
wink.gif

You sound naive my friend....
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

i now understand how rick ross was able to get his con artist on

get some fake jewels and put out mix tapes yapping bout getting money when ya album did not go gold or plat,and nters will believe dude is living it up

you dudes can continue being gullible
smh.gif

on to the next thread

Back
Top Bottom