Say your girl asks you to browse through your text messages, what do you do?

Originally Posted by Little Sneakr Princess 23

if you aint got anything to hide than it shouldn't be a problem
What about when she wants the password to his email,Facebook,NT account etc?

You gotta draw the line somewhere.

Smoke a blunt and laugh in a cocky, arrogant manner while she sweats profusely tryin 2 guess the pattern she has 2 draw on the screen 2 unlock the phone in the1st place...g1 security for the domianting win...

religiously delete any and all messages that can be filed as "suspect" in her mind previous to every meeting with her

I delete almost all of my messages after I read them, but I still wouldnt let her because I dont ask to go through hers cause its none of my business

i'd show her but i'd definitely let her know that not trusting me isnt cool. If she needs proof that im not doing sly things on the side, rather thanjust confiding in me, its time for a relationship change.

The answer is always no, regardless if you have something to hide or not!

I don't look through their phone and they don't look through mine hands down.

If trust is key to a relationship and she asked you things of that nature then your relationship is doomed!

i tell her hold on.. den delete the "triflin" ones den let her look through
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif

My girl asks all the time. i just tell her no and keep it moving. Not that I have anything to hide, but why go searching for drama? Just ask her what does sheexpect to see if you let her view your messages.

get another woman. girls will find something even if there is nothing. not all chicks are like that though.

I have nothing to hide, although i wouldnt let her becuase she should already trust me. Usually if she has a trust issue it is probably due to a pastrelationship with another dude or she caught her current dude in some serious feces.

Let her go through it.. if she sees somethin' she shouldnt, she probably wont go through your sh$^.. But then you might have to hear her mouth after..

Originally Posted by NewZ05

i delete anything that might get questions and so what if she sees anything else i dont care but i play around n dont let her see em for a lil while to get her kinda mad

thats what I do....

if youve got nothing to hide (IME rules), then thats cool... but even then, that's some nozzzzy as !@*%. Do a swap like, go through her purse... more thanlikely she will not allow it so you should be ok.

Originally Posted by MrMoneyInDaBank

If you let her shes gonna look.
If you don't shes still gonna look.

QFT

On another note, deleting text messages makes you look suspect. While you think your getting away with something she plotting and scheming too.
Just realize she asked you for a reason. You can either be an adult about it or continue being a %!#@.

regardless of you having nothin to hide i say NO... because the trust should be there...

Back
Top Bottom