Saying I Love You...

Anybody else feel weird saying "I love you" whether it be to your significant other, family, or friends? Not that I don't reciprocate the feeling I just don't like saying it. 

Anybody else feel weird saying "I love you" whether it be to your significant other, family, or friends? Not that I don't reciprocate the feeling I just don't like saying it. 

yeah i pretty much never tell anyone i love em 'cept for my cat
laugh.gif

I feel ya OP, my family arent very 'show effectiony' kinda people so its a bit weird to say the words

But its funny cos i say it to my best friend like everytime we talk (at the end of the convo, like 'bye, love you')...

Meh

I feel ya OP, my family arent very 'show effectiony' kinda people so its a bit weird to say the words

But its funny cos i say it to my best friend like everytime we talk (at the end of the convo, like 'bye, love you')...

Meh

Originally Posted by Smokee Robinson

Nope I say it to everyone I'm close with even my friends, feels weird if I want to but don't.

This... I still feel weird but it's whatever. Gotta love the only people that'll have your back.

Originally Posted by Smokee Robinson

Nope I say it to everyone I'm close with even my friends, feels weird if I want to but don't.

This... I still feel weird but it's whatever. Gotta love the only people that'll have your back.

i feel weird saying it to my dad...

my parents are still together and me and my dad are close but he's not the i love you type so when he does say it it catches me off gaurd before i say it back
laugh.gif

i feel weird saying it to my dad...

my parents are still together and me and my dad are close but he's not the i love you type so when he does say it it catches me off gaurd before i say it back
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom