Scale 1-10 how bad did I mess up?

sick.gif

shes cute, and you didn't mess up.

If she ain't your girl what do you care what shes doing as long as she brings the kitty by time and again. Don't get caught up dude.

TIME I'm only 19. And I'm headed to the booth right now to record tat song should be up late today at like 3ish. David, read the post

You're good, but if she aint hold up her end of the plan to chill the chances of you getting your penis in her mouth are probably gonna be a little slim..

Originally Posted by newkidtadagame

You're good, but if she aint hold up her end of the plan to chill the chances of you getting your penis in her mouth are probably gonna be a little slim..
hell naww
roll.gif

Originally Posted by theo6kid

TIME I'm only 19. And I'm headed to the booth right now to record tat song should be up late today at like 3ish. David, read the post

cool... now that i know u look like hov and all u better not disappoint...
laugh.gif

I wouldn't chill wit her like that anymore but if she's down for the pipage, then do work. Seems like a wack chick tho.

Originally Posted by theo6kid

Yeah she is acting stupid sketchy right now. When school starts up I'm going to dead her. The crazy thing is she hates performing fellatio , so I told her she didn't have to but right now I'm thinking that is about to change. then I'm out.

laugh.gif

you didnt mess up at all.

Back
Top Bottom