Scam Alert: Jordan304

Originally Posted by versache530

I had an issue like that with some cool grey 4's. i get em and they all cracked up. Paypal will side with you. I got my money back, no problems. but on another note, as far ask asking for pics from all angles and getting tagged and dated pics with your name on them and going through all that extra hoopla is some bull anyway. i look at it as we are all shoeheads and know what one another is looking for and all. sellers need to be straight up. if you know your shoes are beat when you sell em as vnds, you know u gonna have a problem once the buyer receives them, so why not just save yourself the headache and be straight up? smh
that's how i feel too, i have potential buyers asking for numerous angle pics on unworn deadstock shoes and i'll just tell them no.

same with vvvnds shoes i sell as well, i don't exaggerate condition and i take an abundance of pics to begin with.  i refuse to take unnecessary additional pics just to be lowballed by that same potential buyer looking for any little thing to nitpick on to justify his lowballing.

Originally Posted by versache530

I had an issue like that with some cool grey 4's. i get em and they all cracked up. Paypal will side with you. I got my money back, no problems. but on another note, as far ask asking for pics from all angles and getting tagged and dated pics with your name on them and going through all that extra hoopla is some bull anyway. i look at it as we are all shoeheads and know what one another is looking for and all. sellers need to be straight up. if you know your shoes are beat when you sell em as vnds, you know u gonna have a problem once the buyer receives them, so why not just save yourself the headache and be straight up? smh
that's how i feel too, i have potential buyers asking for numerous angle pics on unworn deadstock shoes and i'll just tell them no.

same with vvvnds shoes i sell as well, i don't exaggerate condition and i take an abundance of pics to begin with.  i refuse to take unnecessary additional pics just to be lowballed by that same potential buyer looking for any little thing to nitpick on to justify his lowballing.

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

he hit u with the myspace angles

roll.gif

Kinda reminds me of the time Manglor sold CG 11s lol...

Just ask for your money back minus shipping costs.

Kinda reminds me of the time Manglor sold CG 11s lol...

Just ask for your money back minus shipping costs.

dang I didn't know used CDPs go for that much.... I got n uncracked size 9 I may be flipping soon.... Honestly OP just come shop with me I got all the used heat in good condition that u need.... Ask around

dang I didn't know used CDPs go for that much.... I got n uncracked size 9 I may be flipping soon.... Honestly OP just come shop with me I got all the used heat in good condition that u need.... Ask around

Only reason I jumped on em was cuz DS pairs are goin for more than the 4/19 package originally costed. smh

Only reason I jumped on em was cuz DS pairs are goin for more than the 4/19 package originally costed. smh

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

If I get my money back on these, I will hit u up. Not tryin to be stuck with 2 pairs.

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

If I get my money back on these, I will hit u up. Not tryin to be stuck with 2 pairs.

Back
Top Bottom