SCAM ALERT member fifteen

Originally Posted by Javy12

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Originally Posted by paliplaya2010

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

I'm in Dallas OP. Paypal me $50.00 and I'll handle this chump for you.
Yo scammer if you're reading this, I'm about that life.
I'm coming for you if you don't honor your deal.

Ill do it for free... N we're licensed to carry. I'm def about that life. Where in dallas r u from and where is the scammer.

That's some NT Fam bidnezz right there!

If anyone ever got played in the Phx area I'd ride for them!
Thanks so much for the support, i tried to contact this dude since jan 19 and he never responded, as soon this post came out today he texted me right the way. he claimed that the address I posted is not his address anymore and that a single old lady lives there now and that i was going to be responsible if something happened to her. 
I'm sorry but dude has no credibility at this point. 
Odds are it's a kid and he's scared his parents are going to find out.  I have no toleration for people who conduct business like this.

^That's bullcrap...if it's not his address, then why did he tell you to delete all his info in this thread? He's only making up lies to deceive you...don't be so gullible.

^That's bullcrap...if it's not his address, then why did he tell you to delete all his info in this thread? He's only making up lies to deceive you...don't be so gullible.

StaXX wrote:

Ill do it for free... N we're licensed to carry. I'm def about that life. Where in dallas r u from and where is the scammer.

*contemplates driving from college station to dallas to watch this take place*

StaXX wrote:

*contemplates driving from college station to dallas to watch this take place*

The tracking number he posted is probably of some other kicks he just shipped out.

Watch it be bogus.

The tracking number he posted is probably of some other kicks he just shipped out.

Watch it be bogus.

yo this reminds me of the episode from south park when cartman got tricked into buying pubes and then got tricked out of 26 dollars son just wouldn't learn
laugh.gif

yo this reminds me of the episode from south park when cartman got tricked into buying pubes and then got tricked out of 26 dollars son just wouldn't learn
laugh.gif

You must not remember that episode very clearly because Generaiya remembers Cartman getting a big W at the end of that episode.

You must not remember that episode very clearly because Generaiya remembers Cartman getting a big W at the end of that episode.

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

Thanks so much for the support, i tried to contact this dude since jan 19 and he never responded, as soon this post came out today he texted me right the way. he claimed that the address I posted is not his address anymore and that a single old lady lives there now and that i was going to be responsible if something happened to her. 
Oh, so in the past two weeks he moved while he was in the hospital?  That must've been tough for him, be easy on the kid.

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

Oh, so in the past two weeks he moved while he was in the hospital?  That must've been tough for him, be easy on the kid.

OK so let me make sure this is clear the deal was his Altitude XIII's DS sz 10.5 for your Altitude XIII'sz 11 DS.
He sent you money to ship your kicks but when he recieved your kicks he was supposed to spend money again for shipping a 2nd time this time to send his kicks.

Seems a little unfair that for the shipping you spend $0.00 total while he was supposed to spend $36.00 for shpping total.
However i'm thinking maybe he was "disrespected" by that and decided he didnt want to spend for shipping "TWICE" so instead he decided not to pay for shpping twice and keep your kicks instead.. I'm not saying thats the reason he scammed you i'm just saying "maybe" .(his intention may have  been to scam you even if you did pay for your own shipping money)
However you was going to spend $0.00 total had the transaction went through smoothly, and he was going to spend $36.00 total (for shipping ) correct? Yeah so it seems like your were trying to scam him yourself for the shipping money and ended up getting scammed yourself...
We dont know if he even owned a pair of Altitude XIII's and it's a possibilty his plan was to scam you in the first place

NIketalk should make rules that all trade tranactions means that each trader pays for his/her own shipping which is the fairest way to do it.

Best advice I can give you is to try to work out a deal with him. Tell him youre going to give him back the $18.00 shipping money but you want to cancel the trade completely so you want him to just send you back your sz 11 Altitudes. & add that if he doesnt send back the kicks after receiving the $18.00 from you that local authorities and / or NT'ers will be at his door asking for the sneakers back REALLY soon.
I'm sorry to hear about your loss and he has no right to keep your Jordans, and like I said it's better if Tade tranactions require the traders to pay for their own shppinng money.
(also you said he was asking for the $18.00 back it's a possibility  he was planning on sending back the kicks back to you "AFTER" recieving the 18 bucks, but it's also a possibilty he was goign to recieve the $18.00 and not send your kicks back to you thats why I said try to work out a deal with  him through email and ask him to agree to send you XIII's back after he gets back the $18.00

OK so let me make sure this is clear the deal was his Altitude XIII's DS sz 10.5 for your Altitude XIII'sz 11 DS.
He sent you money to ship your kicks but when he recieved your kicks he was supposed to spend money again for shipping a 2nd time this time to send his kicks.

Seems a little unfair that for the shipping you spend $0.00 total while he was supposed to spend $36.00 for shpping total.
However i'm thinking maybe he was "disrespected" by that and decided he didnt want to spend for shipping "TWICE" so instead he decided not to pay for shpping twice and keep your kicks instead.. I'm not saying thats the reason he scammed you i'm just saying "maybe" .(his intention may have  been to scam you even if you did pay for your own shipping money)
However you was going to spend $0.00 total had the transaction went through smoothly, and he was going to spend $36.00 total (for shipping ) correct? Yeah so it seems like your were trying to scam him yourself for the shipping money and ended up getting scammed yourself...
We dont know if he even owned a pair of Altitude XIII's and it's a possibilty his plan was to scam you in the first place

NIketalk should make rules that all trade tranactions means that each trader pays for his/her own shipping which is the fairest way to do it.

Best advice I can give you is to try to work out a deal with him. Tell him youre going to give him back the $18.00 shipping money but you want to cancel the trade completely so you want him to just send you back your sz 11 Altitudes. & add that if he doesnt send back the kicks after receiving the $18.00 from you that local authorities and / or NT'ers will be at his door asking for the sneakers back REALLY soon.
I'm sorry to hear about your loss and he has no right to keep your Jordans, and like I said it's better if Tade tranactions require the traders to pay for their own shppinng money.
(also you said he was asking for the $18.00 back it's a possibility  he was planning on sending back the kicks back to you "AFTER" recieving the 18 bucks, but it's also a possibilty he was goign to recieve the $18.00 and not send your kicks back to you thats why I said try to work out a deal with  him through email and ask him to agree to send you XIII's back after he gets back the $18.00

But until you get your kicks back just make sure his address is known so everyone can be alert for this scammer . I'll relist the address you said was his below, in case he tries to create a new NT username and scam someone else.

1328 shady LN #1706 Bedford Texas

But until you get your kicks back just make sure his address is known so everyone can be alert for this scammer . I'll relist the address you said was his below, in case he tries to create a new NT username and scam someone else.

1328 shady LN #1706 Bedford Texas

havnt been on in a while and gotta call from javy today tellin me about this situation. it's bound to happen if you have made hundreds of transactions on niketalk. we all try to find a good deal sometimes when were looking to buy shoes or trade. i was trying to buy the grapes a few weeks before they came out a while ago, and some kid in sacramento had em for a decent price. i sent him a money order (i know dumb) and turns out he didnt wanna send me the grapes. so after a few minutes on whitepages.com i found his mom and dads name, and home phone number. gave them a call and my money was back in my mailbox within 3 days. punk %!* kid

Back
Top Bottom