SCAM ALERT member fifteen

havnt been on in a while and gotta call from javy today tellin me about this situation. it's bound to happen if you have made hundreds of transactions on niketalk. we all try to find a good deal sometimes when were looking to buy shoes or trade. i was trying to buy the grapes a few weeks before they came out a while ago, and some kid in sacramento had em for a decent price. i sent him a money order (i know dumb) and turns out he didnt wanna send me the grapes. so after a few minutes on whitepages.com i found his mom and dads name, and home phone number. gave them a call and my money was back in my mailbox within 3 days. punk %!* kid

NT shaking dudes up.
pimp.gif

If that was me yeah I got the shoes back, but I would still fly down there and take care of business. Yeah im bout that life.

He disrespected you OP. He owes you more than just to have your shoes back.

If that was me yeah I got the shoes back, but I would still fly down there and take care of business. Yeah im bout that life.

the answer is in the quote, lol.
Spoiler [+]
same condition I sent them

the answer is in the quote, lol.
Spoiler [+]
same condition I sent them

Originally Posted by DJMano34

http://www.********.com/images/29-Camron-NP.gif

Originally Posted by DJMano34

http://www.********.com/images/29-Camron-NP.gif

well, what's next?

let's make the scammer learn his lesson.

I'll do the pizza thing. Anyone wanna set up some good Craigslist ads?
nerd.gif

well, what's next?

let's make the scammer learn his lesson.

I'll do the pizza thing. Anyone wanna set up some good Craigslist ads?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom