SCAMMED BY DIZZY.

Originally Posted by br00klynrebel

Waverly in the city? holla at me if you need a repo man.

Haha...Honestly...I got his crib address if I find out he's back visiting Md....but I doubt it would come to that.

Waverly in the city? holla at me if you need a repo man.

Haha...Honestly...I got his crib address if I find out he's back visiting Md....but I doubt it would come to that.

Yeah you take a risk when buying from a third party specially large purchases like this, that's why OP is taking blame...it doesn't mean he is stupid for wanting to get his hands on an item he obviously can't find in stores...if I like something as mug and was not able to get it at a store I'd do the same as OP, take that risk....I've been lucky enough to never get scammed, mainly because when is a large purchase I ONLY DO MEET UPS.

Yeah you take a risk when buying from a third party specially large purchases like this, that's why OP is taking blame...it doesn't mean he is stupid for wanting to get his hands on an item he obviously can't find in stores...if I like something as mug and was not able to get it at a store I'd do the same as OP, take that risk....I've been lucky enough to never get scammed, mainly because when is a large purchase I ONLY DO MEET UPS.

MD? im talking about NY...

Naw he's in philly....

Update.  His girl refunded the money.  Beware from buying from  dude or get-dizzy.com. 

MD? im talking about NY...

Naw he's in philly....

Update.  His girl refunded the money.  Beware from buying from  dude or get-dizzy.com. 

30t6p3b.gif
Hard out here. Pause.

Back
Top Bottom