SCAMMED by fellow NTer

I sent him like 3 messages.
laugh.gif

Dude lives near me...Im biking to his house and knock on his door and say ship him the shoes and I will leave
pimp.gif

I havent read through anything but the 1st page but i know that Mario guy in real life. Has this been taken care of yet? I know a few of those Vimby people andit's not like im great friends with the Mario guy but he never came off as someone to scam some sneakers. I could probably make a call or two and at leastspeak to Mario and see whats what.

I guess ill read through the read now to see if its already been taken care of.

Originally Posted by JustintimeX21

"Hey man Ive been stuck filming some segment with Pac Div & The Hundreds. Call me tomorrow

That part was at least true, and dude is in that video that Dom and Pac Div just shot, Mario is the dude holding the mic while Dom is rapping. I believe thevideo is on The Hundreds blog.

He has contacted me telling me that he shiped the shoes out this morning.

mrwigga1 (7:34:05 PM): i shipped the shoes early today in the AM
mrwigga1 (7:34:08 PM): sorry for the delay
mrwigga1 (7:34:20 PM): but I have been cought up with work like I had stated to you
mrwigga1 (7:34:34 PM): I had like 10+ shoes to send out today
mrwigga1 (7:34:42 PM): the thred you guys made is funny man
mrwigga1 (7:34:55 PM): lol
mrwigga1 (7:35:08 PM): you guys almost got me in some s#$t LOL

Originally Posted by JustintimeX21

He has contacted me telling me that he shiped the shoes out this morning.

mrwigga1 (7:34:05 PM): i shipped the shoes early today in the AM
mrwigga1 (7:34:08 PM): sorry for the delay
mrwigga1 (7:34:20 PM): but I have been cought up with work like I had stated to you
mrwigga1 (7:34:34 PM): I had like 10+ shoes to send out today
mrwigga1 (7:34:42 PM): the thred you guys made is funny man
mrwigga1 (7:34:55 PM): lol
mrwigga1 (7:35:08 PM): you guys almost got me in some s#$t LOL

either
A. he got scared of this thread
or
B. hes lying, cause he got banned on ISS for scamming, what makes him different now

Honestly, Ive known Mario since I signed onto NT.

Dude is cool, just wait it out and see.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Damn, i wish i knew mario since i signed onto NT too
frown.gif
, why are you so cool?

Originally Posted by Black Milk

frown.gif
, why are you so cool?
shut up.

Like I said earlier, everybody please REFRAIN from calling any numbers in the post. I just spoke with Mario and he said he finally got around to shipping theshoes. The tracking numbers he gave have no info attacted to it because it was supposedly just shipped. I'm gonna give Mario the benefit of the doubt,because he said he was very tied up, and his friend was supposed to ship the shoes out for him (NO, I DO NOT HAVE A BURNER HELD TO MY HEAD AS I TYPE THIS).

Moderators: Please censor out his real name, address and info, and remove any pictures of him. Also, he said he has been banned on the forum, and if this istrue, please restore his account so he can clear things up, and argue his case.

I hope this is one big misunderstanding, but for now, I'm gonna see how this plays out.

I wonder if him getting aired out had anything to do with his sudden ability to 'get around to it'?
happy.gif

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

Like I said earlier, everybody please REFRAIN from calling any numbers in the post. I just spoke with Mario and he said he finally got around to shipping the shoes. The tracking numbers he gave have no info attacted to it because it was supposedly just shipped. I'm gonna give Mario the benefit of the doubt, because he said he was very tied up, and his friend was supposed to ship the shoes out for him (NO, I DO NOT HAVE A BURNER HELD TO MY HEAD AS I TYPE THIS).

Moderators: Please censor out his real name, address and info, and remove any pictures of him. Also, he said he has been banned on the forum, and if this is true, please restore his account so he can clear things up, and argue his case.

I hope this is one big misunderstanding, but for now, I'm gonna see how this plays out.
This ain't ISS homie where people get there info removed for safety. Scammers here get everything that's coming to them.
laugh.gif
at you believing the shipping number excuse he gave you. Regardless if itshipped or not you would have some info as to where its at.
laugh.gif
asking torestore his account. People here get banned for minor stuff and the admin's won't budge. Let him PM you if he has something to say.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Like I said earlier, everybody please REFRAIN from calling any numbers in the post. I just spoke with Mario and he said he finally got around to shipping the shoes. The tracking numbers he gave have no info attacted to it because it was supposedly just shipped. I'm gonna give Mario the benefit of the doubt, because he said he was very tied up, and his friend was supposed to ship the shoes out for him (NO, I DO NOT HAVE A BURNER HELD TO MY HEAD AS I TYPE THIS).

Moderators: Please censor out his real name, address and info, and remove any pictures of him. Also, he said he has been banned on the forum, and if this is true, please restore his account so he can clear things up, and argue his case.

This ain't ISS homie where people get there info removed for safety. Scammers here get everything that's coming to them.
laugh.gif
at you believing the shipping number excuse he gave you. Regardless if it shipped or not you would have some info as to where its at.
laugh.gif
asking to restore his account. People here get banned for minor stuff and the admin's won't budge. Let him PM you if he has something to say.

Believe me homeboy, I'm no chump, and I highly doubt he shipped the shoes. I just want to give the guy a fair chance to explain himself.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

laugh.gif
at you believing the shipping number excuse he gave you. Regardless if it shipped or not you would have some info as to where its at.
laugh.gif
asking to restore his account. People here get banned for minor stuff and the admin's won't budge. Let him PM you if he has something to say.

Believe me homeboy, I'm no chump, and I highly doubt he shipped the shoes. I just want to give the guy a fair chance to explain himself.
At least we both know he didn't ship the shoes. Trust, this might turn into a very bad day for him if some NTers are bored. If he wants toexplain himself he could use his friend's account.

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by Black Milk

frown.gif
, why are you so cool?
roll.gif
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dudes stay falling for Mayor's traps.[/color]
smh.gif
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom