SCAMMED by philly5fan

bottom line alot of talk and half the people in here live 10 min from his crib. Dudes like oh i know everyone in the pic but gl finding him..... then u got the arkansas gangsters talking bout they WOULD have got a plane ticket and showed homie they "bout dat" life "blee dat" only thing i blee is that u gonna sit and type till your fingers hurt. and to the people saying anyone else wanna ride wit me to his house yall aint "bout dat" life either "squading up on the internet"? smh yall all gonna get locked up right wit philly.

I always try to get the cell number of whomever I do business with. I got scammed once on the other site, I had his number so I just became the biggest annoyance of his life. Called him at all times, sent hundreds of texts, and called at the worst times in the middle of the night and left countless voicemails. After 3 days that my friends and I went at it with dude, he contacted me and shipped the shoes back exactly the same way as I had sent them! Persistence paid off!

I always try to get the cell number of whomever I do business with. I got scammed once on the other site, I had his number so I just became the biggest annoyance of his life. Called him at all times, sent hundreds of texts, and called at the worst times in the middle of the night and left countless voicemails. After 3 days that my friends and I went at it with dude, he contacted me and shipped the shoes back exactly the same way as I had sent them! Persistence paid off!

Originally Posted by CampbellSoup

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Ya'll know this is really Spot_Rusherz, right?

Yeah....the fool stays on Twitter.

Isnt he from NY?
May be from there, but he doesnt live there 
laugh.gif
Nah, I'm not the OP, stupid
I've dealt with over 100 people here on NT, and never scammed anyone.

Dudes talking out they $**.

Isnt he from NY?
laugh.gif

Dudes talking out they $**.

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

laugh.gif

you dont even know my shoe size

theres a reason i was selling those yeezys

fall back brahh you sounding like your estrogen lvls are rising

being distraught about another mans sneakers tho where dey do dat @
roll.gif

cawp some testosterone
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by yankeesking92

i didnt get his cell...my mistake there...but NT detectives found it

Originally Posted by yankeesking92

i didnt get his cell...my mistake there...but NT detectives found it

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

laugh.gif

you dont even know my shoe size

theres a reason i was selling those yeezys

fall back brahh you sounding like your estrogen lvls are rising

being distraught about another mans sneakers tho where dey do dat @
roll.gif

cawp some testosterone
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Isnt he from NY?
laugh.gif

Dudes talking out they !%+.

Libel
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Isnt he from NY?
laugh.gif

Dudes talking out they !%+.

Libel
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

calling his parole officer and telling him he commited grand larceny against you is full of win

pimp.gif

calling his parole officer and telling him he commited grand larceny against you is full of win

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by higherthanthemonument

recap????
nerd.gif

RECAP UPDATE
  1. OP starts out pretending like he's about THAT life
  2. OP states he has GOONS from Gtown
  3. OP then states that his GOONS might need to take a FIELD TRIP
    roll.gif
     down to dudes house.
  4. OP then says in defense to people telling him not to take it that serious that infact he's not worried of what the other guy would do cause his friend is a MMA Fighter.......Willing to fight over some over priced shades for another man
    laugh.gif
  5. OP then gets hammered by everyone in here, and eventually backs out of his original threats of going to his house to do somthing about it
  6. OP starts posting this guys entire personal information out there as a "comeback" for getting scammed
  7. OP then starts to say he isnt apart of  THAT LIFE and he just wants his stuff back
  8. OP refuses to tell us what LIFE he is about & how much he paid
  9. When this is all said and done OP came in here to tell us about this guy as a warning to everyone but in the act protrayed his self as a dude willing to do something about it.
  10. OP still searching high and low for more info on this man
  11. OP snitchin on Philly which leads to nothin
    roll.gif
    Never heard of some one snitchin to the cops where the cops didnt do nothin lol
  12. Philly ends up investing in Silver AND paying his bills with OP's $$$
  13. OP FINALLY gives us a hint on how much he might have paid "Under 500"
  14. Philly has now turned Twitter to private and has deleted his facebook
  15. Some one posts entire specs of Phillys house
    eek.gif
  16. OP is able to sleep very well knowing he got took for his money
    indifferent.gif
  17. OP is now by-passing the cops and going to dudes PO officer which he will call on monday
  18. Tons of people on here recognize the Special Olympics Basketball team Philly plays for
  19. Tons of people KNOW philly and continue to not intervine with OP's situation
  20. Some dude thought he was ALSO about THAT LIFE while posting a picture from spongebob square pants talkin bout "BLEEE DAT"
  21. The most suprising thing Philly hasn't been BANNED as of yet.
Incase I might have missed something please add on.

Originally Posted by higherthanthemonument

recap????
nerd.gif

RECAP UPDATE
  1. OP starts out pretending like he's about THAT life
  2. OP states he has GOONS from Gtown
  3. OP then states that his GOONS might need to take a FIELD TRIP
    roll.gif
     down to dudes house.
  4. OP then says in defense to people telling him not to take it that serious that infact he's not worried of what the other guy would do cause his friend is a MMA Fighter.......Willing to fight over some over priced shades for another man
    laugh.gif
  5. OP then gets hammered by everyone in here, and eventually backs out of his original threats of going to his house to do somthing about it
  6. OP starts posting this guys entire personal information out there as a "comeback" for getting scammed
  7. OP then starts to say he isnt apart of  THAT LIFE and he just wants his stuff back
  8. OP refuses to tell us what LIFE he is about & how much he paid
  9. When this is all said and done OP came in here to tell us about this guy as a warning to everyone but in the act protrayed his self as a dude willing to do something about it.
  10. OP still searching high and low for more info on this man
  11. OP snitchin on Philly which leads to nothin
    roll.gif
    Never heard of some one snitchin to the cops where the cops didnt do nothin lol
  12. Philly ends up investing in Silver AND paying his bills with OP's $$$
  13. OP FINALLY gives us a hint on how much he might have paid "Under 500"
  14. Philly has now turned Twitter to private and has deleted his facebook
  15. Some one posts entire specs of Phillys house
    eek.gif
  16. OP is able to sleep very well knowing he got took for his money
    indifferent.gif
  17. OP is now by-passing the cops and going to dudes PO officer which he will call on monday
  18. Tons of people on here recognize the Special Olympics Basketball team Philly plays for
  19. Tons of people KNOW philly and continue to not intervine with OP's situation
  20. Some dude thought he was ALSO about THAT LIFE while posting a picture from spongebob square pants talkin bout "BLEEE DAT"
  21. The most suprising thing Philly hasn't been BANNED as of yet.
Incase I might have missed something please add on.

Back
Top Bottom