SCAMMED by philly5fan

Originally Posted by andrew206

Some dude thought he was ALSO about THAT LIFE while posting a picture from spongebob square pants talkin bout "BLEEE DAT"

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Slicknick951

bottom line alot of talk and half the people in here live 10 min from his crib. Dudes like oh i know everyone in the pic but gl finding him..... then u got the arkansas gangsters talking bout they WOULD have got a plane ticket and showed homie they "bout dat" life "blee dat" only thing i blee is that u gonna sit and type till your fingers hurt. and to the people saying anyone else wanna ride wit me to his house yall aint "bout dat" life either "squading up on the internet"? smh yall all gonna get locked up right wit philly.

laugh.gif
blee dat

Originally Posted by Slicknick951

bottom line alot of talk and half the people in here live 10 min from his crib. Dudes like oh i know everyone in the pic but gl finding him..... then u got the arkansas gangsters talking bout they WOULD have got a plane ticket and showed homie they "bout dat" life "blee dat" only thing i blee is that u gonna sit and type till your fingers hurt. and to the people saying anyone else wanna ride wit me to his house yall aint "bout dat" life either "squading up on the internet"? smh yall all gonna get locked up right wit philly.

laugh.gif
blee dat

Just skimmed through 23 pages expecting something to go down by page 20 and....nothing.

But now I know everything about dude except his SS number.

Just skimmed through 23 pages expecting something to go down by page 20 and....nothing.

Originally Posted by proper english

this dude with female feet trollin over here.
grin.gif
 come on young lady. settle down. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AEA18

Internet_tough_guys.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
right like what the hell guys

Originally Posted by proper english

this dude with female feet trollin over here.
grin.gif
 come on young lady. settle down. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AEA18

Internet_tough_guys.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
right like what the hell guys

damn !@%!%# got specs to this dudes house. do they got blueprints of his house online too??
laugh.gif

op should buy that bobcat off the dude in the other thread and just wreck his house

damn !@%!%# got specs to this dudes house. do they got blueprints of his house online too??
laugh.gif

op should buy that bobcat off the dude in the other thread and just wreck his house

Yo someone dive in the DEEP WEB and get dudes CC and Bank Account #..
nerd.gif

He can overdraft on LV Shades for all of NT
pimp.gif

Yo someone dive in the DEEP WEB and get dudes CC and Bank Account #..
nerd.gif

He can overdraft on LV Shades for all of NT
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by yankeesking92

I always try to get the cell number of whomever I do business with. I got scammed once on the other site, I had his number so I just became the biggest annoyance of his life. Called him at all times, sent hundreds of texts, and called at the worst times in the middle of the night and left countless voicemails. After 3 days that my friends and I went at it with dude, he contacted me and shipped the shoes back exactly the same way as I had sent them! Persistence paid off!

I would have just changed my number
laugh.gif

but on a serious note, this dude philly dont give a dam...remeber he had to pay some bills
by next month his bills gunna pile up once more....karma
Some people have no morals
tired.gif

I always try to get the cell number of whomever I do business with. I got scammed once on the other site, I had his number so I just became the biggest annoyance of his life. Called him at all times, sent hundreds of texts, and called at the worst times in the middle of the night and left countless voicemails. After 3 days that my friends and I went at it with dude, he contacted me and shipped the shoes back exactly the same way as I had sent them! Persistence paid off!

I would have just changed my number
laugh.gif

but on a serious note, this dude philly dont give a dam...remeber he had to pay some bills
by next month his bills gunna pile up once more....karma
Some people have no morals
tired.gif

now this man knows what hes talking about
good job bro

when i sell i always ask for a contact number for 2 reasons to know the buyer is serious and to make sure the deal will go through 

also its good for the buyer to know there is a person behind the screen 

and the few times i copped on niketalk & ebay 

i make sure to get a contact number from the seller not only a cell phone but a home number (but so many people dont have landlines anymore) 

so if i have a problem and thank goodness the few sellers i copped from where all legit

if someone tries to scam me

believe me i will harass them to no end that they will need to call the cops to get me off there back 

Back
Top Bottom