SCAMMED by philly5fan

I read that recap.
laugh.gif

On a serious note everyone clowning but if you was in that mans shoes...you would be doing everything possible to get your money back. Examples like this is the reason why I don't buy off any forums any more.

On a serious note everyone clowning but if you was in that mans shoes...you would be doing everything possible to get your money back. Examples like this is the reason why I don't buy off any forums any more.

What I don't understand is why people are so quick to defend OP. he has already come in here and said he is sitting back and not worrying about it etc. Then comes in here asking everyone to do his dirty work, if he's old enough to set up this transaction then he's old enough to handle this situation.

What I don't understand is why people are so quick to defend OP. he has already come in here and said he is sitting back and not worrying about it etc. Then comes in here asking everyone to do his dirty work, if he's old enough to set up this transaction then he's old enough to handle this situation.

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

He got scammed no matter how u look at it.what is there not to defend? Sakief is that u

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

He got scammed no matter how u look at it.what is there not to defend? Sakief is that u

I mean I feel for dude getting scammed, wouldn't want that to happen to me. On the same note I would let people know what the deal is with dude and keep it moving, but I wouldn't come to NT looking to do my dirty work, I dunno I guess thats just me.

I mean I feel for dude getting scammed, wouldn't want that to happen to me. On the same note I would let people know what the deal is with dude and keep it moving, but I wouldn't come to NT looking to do my dirty work, I dunno I guess thats just me.

Originally Posted by RJSims

But thats the thing, dude hasn't done anything but file a paypal claim.  Needs to grow a pair and do something to teach this dude a lesson.  "here you can steal my money, thats fine".  What was the point of even making this thread if you KNEW you would do nothing but file a paypal claim?

But thats the thing, dude hasn't done anything but file a paypal claim.  Needs to grow a pair and do something to teach this dude a lesson.  "here you can steal my money, thats fine".  What was the point of even making this thread if you KNEW you would do nothing but file a paypal claim?

What do you mean whats his reason for making this thread? The guy is letting yall know hes a SCAMMER..some of yall are ******ed

What do you mean whats his reason for making this thread? The guy is letting yall know hes a SCAMMER..some of yall are ******ed

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

^ Good point. I was just thinking that as I read this entire thread.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

^ Good point. I was just thinking that as I read this entire thread.

Originally Posted by th0ugh

Word I wonder if some of these people even read the thread before they post.

Back
Top Bottom