***Scammed in Fremont, CA - Can anyone get info on the guy? - INFO inside***

Thats where I reside
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by young lad

instead of getting a 55" TV, dudes paid nearly 600 bucks for 55" wood

roll.gif
im sry but if some body try's to sell u somthing that is stolen make sure its your friend or something Im not aginst buyinging stolen stuff just be smart about it

Take the L

Originally Posted by 23legacy45

Originally Posted by CWrite78

we needs pics. either you dudes are dumb as hell, or dude must have went all out to make the wood + garbage can to look like a tv.

No pics. Instead of calling the cops, they figured they wouldn't do anything anyways. So we kicked the wooden boards in half and tossed them in the garbage. We kept the remotes and extension cords...
roll.gif
roll.gif
2 remotes and 2 extension cords for $550
roll.gif
roll.gif

im in pittsburg, i seen 2 of these pieces of wood, cut like lcd's dumped by my barber shop, by the blvd, had all the cables, remotes etc.. these cats got GOT!...like someone posted previously, u should of peeped the contents first!

your only bet is probably gonna be to remember what date and what time you guys went to the bank and ask if they have any video of the transaction going down. i'm pretty sure most banks have cameras setup especially around the ATMs.

Originally Posted by 23legacy45

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by CWrite78

we needs pics. either you dudes are dumb as hell, or dude must have went all out to make the wood + garbage can to look like a tv.
there is no OR situation here.

Those dudes are dumb as hell.  That is the ONLY explanation.

OP if you and your boys are lookin to buy anything else on the cheap, let me know.  I got the hookups on anything you might want at fire sale prices.  The only condition is that it has to be a cash transaction and you have to hand over the money without inpsecting the product.

Okay
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

OP, how can you not laugh at what Mojodmonky1 posted?  I've been on NT for 10 years now and have read PLENTY of dumb stuff, but your situation by far takes the cake LOL. Dude drops his price by less than half and y'all don't even have the sense to open up the box?

I also find it amusing you put it all on your friends when you know damn well you probably got took too. It's like when the nerdy dude in a high school movie starts out a story with "I have this friend who...."

But for real, I got some LCD monitors refurbished from Fry's the other day factory sealed and all, stickers still on the front. I only accept Paypal payments sent as a GIFT. Get em while they're HOT son!

Originally Posted by BlazeKicks

Originally Posted by derrty6232

How the hell did he fit two... two... two... two 55" TV boxes in an accord......
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

right this don't make no sense
The "TV's" didn't come with a box. It was just the piece of wood wrapped in garbage bag, wrapped with bubble tape.

Originally Posted by OGCalicat925

im in pittsburg, i seen 2 of these pieces of wood, cut like lcd's dumped by my barber shop, by the blvd, had all the cables, remotes etc.. these cats got GOT!...like someone posted previously, u should of peeped the contents first!
roll.gif
sounds like the dude who tried to return it to our store...some guy actually came into our store to try and return it but we weren't dumb like this guy and didn't return it and some other dude found it in the back of his store and brought back to us saying that he found it. it was some 2x4's wrapped in bubble wrap. there were also some Michael Jackson pictures on it and some best buy price tags attached to it. I have a picture someone on my phone or computer i have to find it....

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

^ How much for the monitors?
I think I recognize your SN, and today has been a good day, so I'mma let you grab em for $75 each or 2 for $100. The boxes say Samsung, but the monitors will probably be Acer or AOC. It's all good cuz they all come from Japan. I WOOD hop on this deal ASAP, I got mad parking lots to hit up tomorrow.

Kinchos?

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

Kinchos?
na waynes next to the silver night

laugh.gif
damn, yall stupid OP. That's why u can't trust dudes on the street sellin anything, especially electronics
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

Kinchos?
na waynes next to the silver night

used to get cut by him LONG time ago, wouldnt be surprised if he was the one selling them lol

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
LMAOOOOOO OMG YOUR FRIENDS GOT YANKED SOOO HARD

That guy who sold you fools the TV is brilliant, give him his props and suck it up.

I would of paid to see ya'lls faces when you guys opened up those boxes

why y'all didnt tell me bootleg benny was in the bay?
nerd.gif

*makes mental note to advertise kicks in fremont*

I used to watch the Real Hustle (about scams in the UK) and always wondered who actually fell for that ##$@, I guess I know now 
laugh.gif

this thread is too funny. i too live in fremont, ca

this reminds me of the niketalker that tried to sell/buy speakers (?) off some stranger, and ended up getting a gun pulled on him and his friend, near 24 hour fitness on paseo and washington hospital.

roll.gif
how can someone be that stupid and gullible ? handling 600 bucks over without even looking at the merchandise. The least thing you can do is take a picture of the dude just in case smh . Damn i actually feel pissed off writing this because of the unimaginable dumbness delivered by OP and his simple minded buddy.

Back
Top Bottom