**********************Scammer Alert************************ @badboyd21 legit scammer

If I had that $6800 I would buy the Banned 1s, The Frags, Concord 11s, Space Jam 11s, '85 Breds, '13 Shadows, '00 Black Infrareds, '14 Carmines, '13 Cement '88s, and more.

Ask OP for the seller hook up. He gotchu

:rofl:

Y'all gotta stop spending so much on crappy Jordan's. I mean I get it its a "status" symbol to some of you but in the end none of that recognition you feel you got means a goddamn thing :lol:

@AirSakuragi u got a lot of learning to do young blood
I understand, but would would invest the money if I had it.
key word is invest, not waste
Y'all gotta stop spending so much on crappy Jordan's. I mean I get it its a "status" symbol to some of you but in the end none of that recognition you feel you got means a goddamn thing
laugh.gif
this

believe me when i say, if a couple stacks landed my way, im not heading to RIF or FC and waste it all on some overpriced, hyped shoes.

im going on a european vacation or dropping a down payment on a house. 

word if i had $6800 of course i would buy me some nice things like clothes shoes but a majority of that is going toward something special like a vacation in europe or traveling around other parts of the good ol' USA

TOP5344.gif

Okay.

I can't believe what I just read.

As a Buy/Sell guide, one main rule we tell folks is to NEVER SEND MONEY AS A GIFT.

OP, YOU GAVE BUDDY $6800 AS A GIFT IN REAL LIFE!

That "lawyer" is gonna take all of your $6800 that you pissed away, and if you get your shoes, he'll take them all too.

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
 : one for each pair of shoes you thought you were getting. 

Unbelievable.

There's supposedly a sucker born every minute and OP is living proof of that. It's not scamming if you give your money away.

Now I wanna know what happened with OP

Did BaltSneakerShow show up to Court

Did the Lawyer really take the case for such a little amount of money?

Did OP throw the hands with Badboyd21?

Find out next time on DragonBall Z Niketalk.

Last edited:
Just read through the whole thread. OP probably presented himself as "the plug" and probably even took preorders himself......only to have to pay another "plug" for the product. If homie was so connected, shouldn't he have already generated the funds to cover the retail purchases up front? then you could've just paid for products once received. Only person I'm handing that type of cash to for sneakers is a store manager & that's on the day of and I leave with my product right there & then. You basically finessed yourself on this one OP.

Last edited:
Now I wanna know what happened with OP
Did BaltSneakerShow show up to Court
Did the Lawyer really take the case for such a little amount of money?
Did OP throw the hands with Badboyd21?

Find out next time on DragonBall Z Niketalk.

screename to post content is :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom