scared of the bowling alley

so NT i have an irrational fear of the bowling and hate when my girl suggests we go. The reason im scared is that i dont want to leave my sneakers behind the counter because i feel like they will get stolen. so when i go bowling i gotta walk with a pair of slippers and leave my kicks in the car and walk in with my slippers. anyone else have this irrational fear of getting there sneakers taken? And i know what yall gonna say "why not just wear beaters?" because i love all my sneakers even my beaters and i dont wanna loose them lol 

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by zidane4661

so NT i have an irrational fear of the bowling and hate when my girl suggests we go. The reason im scared is that i dont want to leave my sneakers behind the counter because i feel like they will get stolen. so when i go bowling i gotta walk with a pair of slippers and leave my kicks in the car and walk in with my slippers. anyone else have this irrational fear of getting there sneakers taken? And i know what yall gonna say "why not just wear beaters?" because i love all my sneakers even my beaters and i dont wanna loose them lol 

how old are you? and pics of your girl so we can she if she can do better.

Wai-wai-wai-wai-WAIT!?!?
You admitted to having an above average number of shoes on a sho forum...and you don't own a pair of luxury bowling shoes?
#poor

Tell them you'd rather your shoes stay with you.

Spoiler [+]
Obvious troll is obvious.

This man serious?
Everytime I've ever been bowling I bring my shoes with me to the lane and put em under the seat where I'm bowling at....
Dude is crazy

Buy two king cobras and put each of them in your kicks. Only an idiot would try to steal your kicks now...or a snake charmer.

The alley I go to we keep our shoes and they take one of our driver licenses. We keep them together and someone is always with them.

I honestly thought this was gonna be about someone having a panic attack or something every time they went to the bowling alley and we'd have to tell them to go seek therapy.

Y'know something worthwhile.

Back
Top Bottom