scared of the bowling alley

Originally Posted by iYen

Buy two king cobras and put each of them in your kicks. Only an idiot would try to steal your kicks now...or a snake charmer.

roll.gif

yo. I work at a bowling alley. we don't even take your shoes... lol. during my time of work there, ive seen some heat.

Originally Posted by zidane4661

so NT i have an irrational fear of the bowling and hate when my girl suggests we go. The reason im scared is that i dont want to leave my sneakers behind the counter because i feel like they will get stolen. so when i go bowling i gotta walk with a pair of slippers and leave my kicks in the car and walk in with my slippers. anyone else have this irrational fear of getting there sneakers taken? And i know what yall gonna say "why not just wear beaters?" because i love all my sneakers even my beaters and i dont wanna loose them lol 

roll.gif
brilliant post of the week
roll.gif

agoraphobia - fear of the marketplace
alleyphobia - fear of the bowling alley

Invest in a wii and Wii bowl. You'll never have to go to a bowling alley again.

But what about cosmic bowling Rico X Hood?

Turn off the lights and get glow sticks.

^
Lately Ive been going every weekend but I do agree its not that popular. I feel its going to become more popular in the upcoming future... I have no reason to believe this at all but it just feels like its coming back around.

Until then... My body is ready.

Bowling is so much fun after hitting the bowl

It's sad that bowling isn't mainstream like back when I was in 7th grade hitting up the alley on that free D.A.R.E bowl a game during the summer program they had. I still go with friends a decent amount. Wimiz don't really dig it much though I guess.

Originally Posted by zidane4661

lol nt is mad funny. apperently most of you guys dont live in nyc. They take both of your shoes. and im not trolling (to be honest i dont even know what trolling is). I feel like im in Jr high again..a bunch of grown men find it hard to believe that someone has a girlfriend?

Trolls always expose themselves eventually.

Back
Top Bottom