Scene of Cool Grey XI Release in Cali vol. apparently there's hail coming down

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by TCERDA

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

The only shoes I've ever camped out for was the Grape V's.

-Woke up at 4am with my crew of about 6 (TEAM SC)
-Got to the mall in 10 minutes (it's the next exit from my house)
-Footaction opened up at 8am.

They only got 18 pairs & everybody in my crew got at least 2 pair.

Line was about 30 deep when we left.

All went home satisfied...

No way I'd camp for these, even if I did want them.

Dudes like you are so lame. You went to a store which you claim only got 18 pair.. Yet you and your crew were magically able to grab at least 2 pair (all in your sizes mind you) and leave everybody else to fight of the "6" magical pair left??
Why do dude like you flex so hard... Its the internet kid, we all know that isn't the real story. 9/10 your little crew doesn't exist, and you were one of the bad kids who stood in line and copped one pair. Prolly got all bent out of shape when the told you it was ONE PAIR PER CUSTOMER...

tired.gif
 New Age Internet Thugs FTL.

like why you so mad though? lol
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

Dudes like you are so lame. You went to a store which you claim only got 18 pair.. Yet you and your crew were magically able to grab at least 2 pair (all in your sizes mind you) and leave everybody else to fight of the "6" magical pair left??
Why do dude like you flex so hard... Its the internet kid, we all know that isn't the real story. 9/10 your little crew doesn't exist, and you were one of the bad kids who stood in line and copped one pair. Prolly got all bent out of shape when the told you it was ONE PAIR PER CUSTOMER...

tired.gif

roll.gif
I am? 
roll.gif
 Cool.

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

tired.gif

roll.gif
I am? 
roll.gif
 Cool.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Originally Posted by ChiefWiggum

This really need it's own thread?
Once upon a time, the XI release had it's own forum...Imagine what your reaction would have been for that.
laugh.gif
Ahhhhh, the memories! Those were the good 'ol days!

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Originally Posted by ChiefWiggum

This really need it's own thread?
Once upon a time, the XI release had it's own forum...Imagine what your reaction would have been for that.
laugh.gif
Ahhhhh, the memories! Those were the good 'ol days!

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Originally Posted by you go boy

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Im tired of the General section and their holier-than thou attitude on sneakers.

I dont care for sneakers anymore and i would never camp out or go crazy for them but i aint gonna knock somebody else if that will make them happy.

The realest comment on the general forum
Some folks are going overboard though commenting on folk financial and living situations without even knowing who they are
Definitely agree with this...

Im tired of the General section and their holier-than thou attitude on sneakers.

I dont care for sneakers anymore and i would never camp out or go crazy for them but i aint gonna knock somebody else if that will make them happy.

Some folks are going overboard though commenting on folk financial and living situations without even knowing who they are

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Nothing wrong with sweats.
Grey sweats + white tee = good to go.
Or there's the chalk grey Levi's 511.

Since I'll probably cop next summer for hopefully gentle rape (
30t6p3b.gif
, unless I can find 2000(1?) pairs for even gentler rape), I'll probably go with some slim fit casual khakis (Like those 511 Khakis), a grey tee, and a denim jacket.
But sheesh 
eek.gif
, it's amazing how sneaker releases cause so much pandemonium. 

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Nothing wrong with sweats.
Grey sweats + white tee = good to go.
Or there's the chalk grey Levi's 511.

Since I'll probably cop next summer for hopefully gentle rape (
30t6p3b.gif
, unless I can find 2000(1?) pairs for even gentler rape), I'll probably go with some slim fit casual khakis (Like those 511 Khakis), a grey tee, and a denim jacket.
But sheesh 
eek.gif
, it's amazing how sneaker releases cause so much pandemonium. 

30t6p3b.gif
at what yall have to go through in the states,I just calmly went to FL and picked em up around 30 min ago no problem

30t6p3b.gif
at what yall have to go through in the states,I just calmly went to FL and picked em up around 30 min ago no problem

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

I don't because I've seen enough of what the US has become.
If it's not Jordans, you've got min/near min wage folks blowing their money on overpriced clothes, smart phones/tech gadgets, or other +*!$#+$! discretionary goods.

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

I don't because I've seen enough of what the US has become.
If it's not Jordans, you've got min/near min wage folks blowing their money on overpriced clothes, smart phones/tech gadgets, or other +*!$#+$! discretionary goods.

Back
Top Bottom