Scene of Cool Grey XI Release in Cali vol. apparently there's hail coming down

I find it funny when people use age to justify not buying shoe. It just shows who was in for the love and who liked it and who was just doing it because they thought it was "cool" or the "right" thing to do for their age group. Don'e hate on the next man because he bought the shoe, as a matter of fact stay out of post like these and create another post to talk about what you wear... my bad, there are already plenty.

P.S. I dont camp out though.

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Originally Posted by you go boy

Originally Posted by moneymike88

I don't because I've seen enough of what the US has become.
If it's not Jordans, you've got min/near min wage folks blowing their money on overpriced clothes, smart phones/tech gadgets, or other +*!$#+$! discretionary goods.
I don't get why you're concerned though...
Look at the state of the nation. You ain't concerned?
It's cool to blame all the ills on bankers/financiers but that's not the entire truth. 

i see your point but why do you care how people spend their money? i mean it is their money
It's their money but taken in aggregate it effects others.
Eventually the responsible folks pay for the irresponsibility of others.

idk why, but your posts always make me chuckle. its so cute! 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by you go boy

If it's not Jordans, you've got min/near min wage folks blowing their money on overpriced clothes, smart phones/tech gadgets, or other +*!$#+$! discretionary goods.
It's cool to blame all the ills on bankers/financiers but that's not the entire truth. 

i see your point but why do you care how people spend their money? i mean it is their money
It's their money but taken in aggregate it effects others.
Eventually the responsible folks pay for the irresponsibility of others.

laugh.gif

I got the space jams last year. Didn't stand in one line to get them and wasn't going to either. I wore them 6 times for a two month period and now they just sit in a corner barely creased. Definite pass on these. Especially at the price point/color combo.

Lol at these lames  dudes standing outside for this mess though. I felt like I lost about 50 dollars last year on the value of these shoes, but these dudes are just losing their dignity. Then dudes wonder why some resellers sell you things for double or triple the price.

I got the space jams last year. Didn't stand in one line to get them and wasn't going to either. I wore them 6 times for a two month period and now they just sit in a corner barely creased. Definite pass on these. Especially at the price point/color combo.

Lol at these lames  dudes standing outside for this mess though. I felt like I lost about 50 dollars last year on the value of these shoes, but these dudes are just losing their dignity. Then dudes wonder why some resellers sell you things for double or triple the price.

Originally Posted by vcof2005

I find it funny when people use age to justify not buying shoe. It just shows who was in for the love and who liked it and who was just doing it because they thought it was "cool" or the "right" thing to do.
Shoe 'collecting' is low.

When you meet a girl are you gonna say "Oh, I have 2,000 posts on Niketalk & I collect shoes." She's gonna look like
eyes.gif
& think you're a loser.

At the end of the day, they don't do anything but enhance your appearance. They don't make you do any special talents, make you smarter or anything. They're $200 pieces of rubber, glue, and leather..

If you're over 18 & still worry about what shoes come out, you need to re-evaluate life.

I find it funny when people use age to justify not buying shoe. It just shows who was in for the love and who liked it and who was just doing it because they thought it was "cool" or the "right" thing to do.

When you meet a girl are you gonna say "Oh, I have 2,000 posts on Niketalk & I collect shoes." She's gonna look like
eyes.gif
& think you're a loser.

At the end of the day, they don't do anything but enhance your appearance. They don't make you do any special talents, make you smarter or anything. They're $200 pieces of rubber, glue, and leather..

If you're over 18 & still worry about what shoes come out, you need to re-evaluate life.

Originally Posted by proper english

laugh.gif

What can I say. Glad to make you laugh.

Sometimes I do forget on what board I'm though.
laugh.gif

Don't worry though. The older I get the more I believe that the vast majority of people are ignorant fools. They make me chuckle too.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

laugh.gif

What can I say. Glad to make you laugh.

Sometimes I do forget on what board I'm though.
laugh.gif

Don't worry though. The older I get the more I believe that the vast majority of people are ignorant fools. They make me chuckle too.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

If this idiot knew anything about economics he'd know that the fact people continue to buy expensive goods can only help the economy.

lol

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

If this idiot knew anything about economics he'd know that the fact people continue to buy expensive goods can only help the economy.

lol

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

eyes.gif
& think you're a loser.

thats da excuse people who ain't got da means to afford pay for stuff say....i NEVER hear people d-crying da folks

comin outta bloomingdales coppin 700 dollar louboutin shoes/heels

straight up crab in da bucket mentality.
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

i mean a GOOD portion of us are sports fans....what is it about "after 18 ur posed to dress like a bum"?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

eyes.gif
& think you're a loser.

thats da excuse people who ain't got da means to afford pay for stuff say....i NEVER hear people d-crying da folks

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

i mean a GOOD portion of us are sports fans....what is it about "after 18 ur posed to dress like a bum"?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by NiPxD

The way i see it, most are just too broke after "college, career, familes, invesments...." to have disposable income for the hobby that they once love....so they justtify it by downplaying others who are in the same position that they were in years ago.

Bitterness.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]False. I  have way more money now than I did in High School [/color]
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]$#*$ is corny now. Although I sold all of my sneakers, I do plan to buy a few Jordans back.. But I'll never camp out for sneakers again.[/color]
30t6p3b.gif

The way i see it, most are just too broke after "college, career, familes, invesments...." to have disposable income for the hobby that they once love....so they justtify it by downplaying others who are in the same position that they were in years ago.

Bitterness.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]False. I  have way more money now than I did in High School [/color]
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]$#*$ is corny now. Although I sold all of my sneakers, I do plan to buy a few Jordans back.. But I'll never camp out for sneakers again.[/color]
30t6p3b.gif

eyes.gif
& think you're a loser.

or, you know, you have a hobby.

some hobbies may seem childish to you, but that doesn't make them less than a hobby.

eyes.gif
& think you're a loser.

or, you know, you have a hobby.

some hobbies may seem childish to you, but that doesn't make them less than a hobby.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Bitterness.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
THIS! I can feed the habit I once had 1000 times more now but I choose not to

Originally Posted by ninjahood

eyes.gif
& think you're a loser.

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
If you buy da SRT charger while making 25k/year it's a bit different then a multi-millionaire buyin da Ferrari.

It's fine buying luxury goods... when you earn luxury money (or at least above the mean). Just sayin.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

eyes.gif
& think you're a loser.

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
If you buy da SRT charger while making 25k/year it's a bit different then a multi-millionaire buyin da Ferrari.

It's fine buying luxury goods... when you earn luxury money (or at least above the mean). Just sayin.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Bitterness.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
THIS! I can feed the habit I once had 1000 times more now but I choose not to

Back
Top Bottom