School me on Day Laborers

I'm thinking about hiring some day laborers to help me move into my new house and doing miscellaneous stuff. I see them (mostly Hispanic but some black also) hanging outside Home Depot. Is it safe to pick them up and bring to your crib? How much do they expect to get paid? And do they all pretty much know how to do stuff or do you have to ask questions before you pick them up

I'm thinking about hiring some day laborers to help me move into my new house and doing miscellaneous stuff. I see them (mostly Hispanic but some black also) hanging outside Home Depot. Is it safe to pick them up and bring to your crib? How much do they expect to get paid? And do they all pretty much know how to do stuff or do you have to ask questions before you pick them up

Well they are cheap. And they are good as long its not complicated. Me and my homie got lazy so we picked 3 up for a move also 120 for all and we bought them lunch got it done in 3 hours.

Well they are cheap. And they are good as long its not complicated. Me and my homie got lazy so we picked 3 up for a move also 120 for all and we bought them lunch got it done in 3 hours.

They work for hella cheap here in Oklahoma. You can scoop them at Home Depot or the Workforce Oklahoma parking lot. I'm talking like 5$ an hour plus buy them a pizza for lunch. People usually use them for unskilled labor, moving trees, bricks, rocks, trees, carrying heavy items, and framework. Obviously every situation is going to be different. Just pull up, yell out that you're looking for some guys to do such and such for you and you will pay X, if that's cool with you jump in the back of the truck. I guess it could happen, but I've never heard of anyone being a victim of crime from day laborers

They work for hella cheap here in Oklahoma. You can scoop them at Home Depot or the Workforce Oklahoma parking lot. I'm talking like 5$ an hour plus buy them a pizza for lunch. People usually use them for unskilled labor, moving trees, bricks, rocks, trees, carrying heavy items, and framework. Obviously every situation is going to be different. Just pull up, yell out that you're looking for some guys to do such and such for you and you will pay X, if that's cool with you jump in the back of the truck. I guess it could happen, but I've never heard of anyone being a victim of crime from day laborers

Back
Top Bottom