School me on how to "fake" an ankle injury....

Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Dude walked into the arena last night like he had just caught a slug in his leg.

Exactly what had me confused. I never accused him of faking it, but as a ball player there is no way in hell you can walk around with a limp and all of a sudden perform the way he did last night like its nothing. Regardless fake or not hes a drama queen....it is what it is.
this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude walked into the arena last night like he had just caught a slug in his leg.

Exactly what had me confused. I never accused him of faking it, but as a ball player there is no way in hell you can walk around with a limp and all of a sudden perform the way he did last night like its nothing. Regardless fake or not hes a drama queen....it is what it is.
this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you sure you're a ball player?

Once you stretch, receive treatment, and get warmed up a noticeable limp will go away. I'm not saying he faked it, but the media hyped everyone up to make it seem like he was in great pain. Growing up in LA, everyone knows that a %%!*!@% ankle sprain isnt gonna keep the Black Mamba off the court.

MJ could show you how to fake a flu.

Why don't we talk about how this guy had one of the games of his life on his death bed.
eyes.gif

Are you sure you're a ball player?

Once you stretch, receive treatment, and get warmed up a noticeable limp will go away. I'm not saying he faked it, but the media hyped everyone up to make it seem like he was in great pain. Growing up in LA, everyone knows that a %%!*!@% ankle sprain isnt gonna keep the Black Mamba off the court.

MJ could show you how to fake a flu.

Why don't we talk about how this guy had one of the games of his life on his death bed.
eyes.gif

I always think questioning the severity of another person's injury is dumb. real dumb.

I always think questioning the severity of another person's injury is dumb. real dumb.

laugh.gif
 walking like he caught a slug? Eh, ok....

It's the lateral movement that are affected by ankle sprains the most, and early on in the game it showed. Dude was looking real regular (borderline terrible) out there until that dunk. Even after that he didn't have a great game, but of course it's just the 2 highlight plays that every one remembers. 

I'd say the post game shootaround Kobe had in Miami was beyond ridiculous and attention seeking, but this is again one of those situation where people be reaaaaaaaaaaaaching

laugh.gif
 walking like he caught a slug? Eh, ok....

It's the lateral movement that are affected by ankle sprains the most, and early on in the game it showed. Dude was looking real regular (borderline terrible) out there until that dunk. Even after that he didn't have a great game, but of course it's just the 2 highlight plays that every one remembers. 

I'd say the post game shootaround Kobe had in Miami was beyond ridiculous and attention seeking, but this is again one of those situation where people be reaaaaaaaaaaaaching

i'm still trying to figure out he was temporarily paralyzed after slowly sliding his head on a padded chair

i'm still trying to figure out he was temporarily paralyzed after slowly sliding his head on a padded chair

Originally Posted by Refuse2Lose24

Addict,

Maybe b/c the chair wasn't padded. that might have had someting to do with it
front row seats at staples don't have pads on them? will i am was sitting on the same kind of chair stone cold steve austin used to swing?

Originally Posted by Refuse2Lose24

Addict,

Maybe b/c the chair wasn't padded. that might have had someting to do with it
front row seats at staples don't have pads on them? will i am was sitting on the same kind of chair stone cold steve austin used to swing?

Mostly Lebron stans hating on KB as usual.

First they tried to blame the shoes, as soon as he rolled it...All these people rolled in blaming the VI's for rolling his ankle.

After he had a good game, those same people said he faked his injury.

There's a video for proof thaat wasn't fake. Plus KB said it himself it wasn't an ankle injury, more of a foot injury.

I don't get how people act like he faked it either, it took him a whole quarter to get it warmed up.

Mostly Lebron stans hating on KB as usual.

First they tried to blame the shoes, as soon as he rolled it...All these people rolled in blaming the VI's for rolling his ankle.

After he had a good game, those same people said he faked his injury.

There's a video for proof thaat wasn't fake. Plus KB said it himself it wasn't an ankle injury, more of a foot injury.

I don't get how people act like he faked it either, it took him a whole quarter to get it warmed up.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

IThe media blew it up like it was the end of days for the Lakers and then that +$%@ head Chris Brussard posted that tweet that he was done for the season.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
why am i not suprised

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

IThe media blew it up like it was the end of days for the Lakers and then that +$%@ head Chris Brussard posted that tweet that he was done for the season.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
why am i not suprised

No he did not fake it. I sprained my ankle something fierce the day before my game at practice. I couldn't walk on it. I went home iced it and had it elevated up all day up until my game. I was good, had a small limp and even limped slightly walking to play, but once i warmed up and started playing i was good.

Same thing for Kobe, Kobe has a TEAM of trainers and doctors taking care of him, he had a minor sprain so of course he was good to go. If you had a team of Medical professionals attending to a MINOR sprain, you'd be fine to play too.

No he did not fake it. I sprained my ankle something fierce the day before my game at practice. I couldn't walk on it. I went home iced it and had it elevated up all day up until my game. I was good, had a small limp and even limped slightly walking to play, but once i warmed up and started playing i was good.

Same thing for Kobe, Kobe has a TEAM of trainers and doctors taking care of him, he had a minor sprain so of course he was good to go. If you had a team of Medical professionals attending to a MINOR sprain, you'd be fine to play too.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

co-sign, no matter if it's Kobe, D-Wade, or Pierce. It's a little hypocritical for these Kobe/Laker fans since they've been the biggest ones mocking the wheelchair usage of Wade/Pierce

Originally Posted by Al3xis

co-sign, no matter if it's Kobe, D-Wade, or Pierce. It's a little hypocritical for these Kobe/Laker fans since they've been the biggest ones mocking the wheelchair usage of Wade/Pierce

Back
Top Bottom