School Me On This Russia/Ukraine Kerfuffle

You're conveniently ignoring why the Minsk 1 and 2 agreements were even established in the first place. Because Russia invaded and annexed Crimea.

Did he not take only crimea and did it peacefully?

Why all them ukraininas gave up sevastopol so easily?

Did he not take only crimea and did it peacefully?

Why all them ukraininas have sevastopol so easily?
A peaceful military invasion. Listen to yourself. A peaceful military invasion.

It is correct that the Crimean invasion only had a handful of casualties, not all of them Ukrainian.
Unlike Russia's current invasion, the Crimean invasion was executed perfectly and went about as smoothly as it could've gone.
As for that second sentence, I'm not going to respond based on a guess what that unintelligible mess means. I'm assuming you meant "Why [did] all them Ukrainians leave ...."

Putin has long wanted Ukraine back in its entirety, not just a small peninsula. To think he would just stop at Crimea after a successful invasion is delusional.

Last edited:
Sure you are:

Gimme your thoughts on the following:

Tucker Carlson
Edward Snowden
Glenn Greenwald
Elon Musk
Peter Thiel
Jimmy Dore (Since you were such a big fan some years ago)
Donald Trump
I’m good man my opinions don’t really matter to be honest.

I just see failed attempts on both sides that lead to this

A peaceful military invasion. Listen to yourself. A peaceful military invasion.

It is correct that the Crimean invasion only had a handful of casualties, not all of them Ukrainian.
Unlike Russia's current invasion, the Crimean invasion was executed perfectly and went about as smoothly as it could've gone.

Putin has long wanted Ukraine back in its entirety, not just a small peninsula. To think he would just stop at Crimea after a successful invasion is delusional.

Its delusional to think he wants the Soviet Union back knowing he would lose in a global war

The genocide against Palestinians is a humanitarian issue, which is generally not something most countries care about unless it affects a broader geopolitical goal.
And this exactly why Hamas is spinning their wheels with the strategy of baiting Israel into responding disproportionately. It makes even less sense when one realizes that Hamas' actions have not resulted into territorial gains.

If the Israel/Gaza conflict had the same visibility that African conflicts get (none), we would see the same **** that's happening in Darfur or a repeat of the Biafra war.

Its delusional to think he wants the Soviet Union back knowing he would lose in a global war
The only thing that is keeping Russia from making a move is whether the US will respond to an event that triggers article 5. With Trump/the GOP in power, Putin knows he'll have plenty of room to operate in the Baltics.

Putin does not want a global war, he's far from an idiot. He's not going to attack NATO member countries.
He has never recognized Ukraine's independence and has consistently stated it belongs to Russia.
That's why he rushed to invade Ukraine before their push to join NATO was successful.

How is any of this hard to understand?

Last edited:
The only thing that is keeping Russia from making a move is whether the US will respond to an event that triggers article 5. With Trump/the GOP in power, Putin knows he'll have plenty of room to operate in the Baltics.
ADVERTISEMENT​

I can understand that. But another hypothetical situation that you dont know for sure. Lets not let Trump win than.

Putin does not want a global war. That's why he rushed to invade Ukraine before their push to join NATO was successful.

Again he could of Did the same to the baltics and didnt but we all agreed ukraine should be neutral.

And since YOU knew he was going to invade, NATO could of prevented this years ago by allowing them in he even massed troops on the border and Biden said he was going to invade and we still didnt fast track them like finland another failed attempt

Take all the Palestinian talk to the Israel thread.

But i will ask you this Belgium when has Russia encroached on any European borders? I’m specifically talking about the Schengen states and NATO countries…

While NATO has been constantly expanding…

Who is encroaching more here?

I come in peace.

ADVERTISEMENT​

I can understand that. But another hypothetical situation that you dont know for sure. Lets not let Trump win than.

Again he could of Did the same to the baltics and didnt but we all agreed ukraine should be neutral.

And since YOU knew he was going to invade, NATO could of prevented this years ago by allowing them in he even massed troops on the border and Biden said he was going to invade and we still didnt fast track them like finland another failed attempt
At least from Putin's public statements, he doesn't really obsess over the baltic states like he does with Ukraine. Intelligence reports over the years seem to back that up.
NATO absolutely could've prevented this, and in my view they should have.

:lol: I just asked for your opinion on the following names I listed. Why are you afraid to express them I. Here?

Very curious

Everything i have said in here you think im afraid of yall i dont care what none of yall internet jokesters have to say will never meet any of yall in real life so im not about to waste my time entertainig you on bs you must be a kid

But its nice to kno i have some fans on here who really care what i have to say

Last edited:
Everything i have said in here you think im afraid of yall i dont care what none of yall internet jokesters have to say will never meet any of yall in real life so im not about to waste my time entertainig you on bs you must be a kid

But its nice to kno i have some fans on here who really care what i have to say

I’m asking you, what you think about various figures, somewhat related to this situation or covering it.

We’re both posting thoughts on this board. I just want to know YOUR thoughts on the following? Why not share? 🤔

Gimme your thoughts on the following:

Tucker Carlson
Edward Snowden
Glenn Greenwald
Elon Musk
Peter Thiel
Jimmy Dore (Since you were such a big fan some years ago)
Donald Trump

I’m asking you, what you think about various figures, somewhat related to this situation or covering it.

We’re both posting thoughts on this board. I just want to know YOUR thoughts on the following? Why not share? 🤔

why not share?

because it adds no substance to this thread what i think about any of those people

now you can keep trying to rephrase your question and this will be my last response to this post

The fascination with Putin's ability to ramble coherently (not necessarily factually) about hundreds of years of past history says more about Americans' inability to tie history to current events. People here truly think that the world hits a reset button with every new US administration.

because it adds no substance to this thread what i think about any of those people

It actually does, considering that most of these folks have had direct input on shaping the logistics and public perception of this conflict.

well, isn't he delusional to begin with? I don't believe he is the voice of reason to begin with. besides, it's all pre-planned. guy made a career with masterminding assassinations all his life. he ain't changing now.

At least from Putin's public statements, he doesn't really obsess over the baltic states like he does with Ukraine. Intelligence reports over the years seem to back that up.
NATO absolutely could've prevented this, and in my view they should have.
from someone who knew about Russians, they can't be trusted. I believe that person now.

shoot i hated TC when he was on Fox news, but he did the world a favor by allowing free speech to prevail here our MSM would have never done this interview with Putin.

Like him or not (putin), believe him or not hell even call him delusional but at the end of the day open dialogue is needed and he articulated himself very well unlike Trump or dementia Biden does just embarrassing the USA. Ukraine cant win this war outright with guns.

Respectful dialog is the only way to work things out sustainable and peacefully. Free speech is essential to protect humanity.

peace

from someone who knew about Russians, they can't be trusted. I believe that person now.

like come on now you going to just stereotype a whole nation of people that is very bias and will get us no where

people who think like that probably said the same thing about black people during slavery and same thing they doing to immigrants trying to cross the border in america.

you let someone else draw that bias for you smh

Last edited:
They're just people at the end of the day.
Just like in any other case, you can't just assume what someone's like because of their country, race, culture, religion, ...

shoot i hated TC when he was on Fox news, but he did the world a favor by allowing free speech to prevail here our MSM would have never done this interview with Putin.

Like him or not (putin), believe him or not hell even call him delusional but at the end of the day open dialogue is needed and he articulated himself very well unlike Trump or dementia Biden does just embarrassing the USA. Ukraine cant win this war outright with guns.

Respectful dialog is the only way to work things out sustainable and peacefully. Free speech is essential to protect humanity.

peace

like come on now you going to just stereotype a whole nation of people that is very bias and will get us no where

people who think like that probably said the same thing about black people during slavery and same thing they doing to immigrants trying to cross the border in america.

you let someone else draw that bias for you smh
I agree 1000% that free speech and open dialogue should be encouraged but I think you're also kinda glossing over the presumed reason why Putin accepted this interview.
Putin is of course well aware his covert influence campaign throughout the last 8 years (specifically during the Trump years) has significantly improved his status amongst conservative leaning Americans. All he's doing here is trying to capitalize on the conservative opposition against Ukraine aid. He didn't budge on anything in this interview, articulated himself very well and presumably raised his status again.

Back
Top Bottom