Scottie Pippen story made it to...

Originally Posted by I HIT LICKS

SdotRusherz wrote:
taimaishu123 wrote:
we need to FREEZE accepting new accounts for about 6 months, not only would this cut down on the troll users, it would make ppl think twice before they post stuff that could get them banned.

after the 6 month freeze, reinstate the one month waiting time.
Relax doggie.. the internet isn't that serious

Sounds personal to him.
laugh.gif

nah, just built up anger from the past 2 years
laugh.gif
i love this site and i hate seeing what its turning into.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

I hope MTO doesn't get confused by the stuff on NT. Like I'd hate for there to be a story about how Jalen Rose is a member of the KKK.
laugh.gif
  Somebody get on that.
speaking of which we should make MTO troll themeselves, make a bogus thread with a made up story have every come in and post a
roll.gif
and watch mto rip it to their site, ultimate win

Originally Posted by Finn

Originally Posted by y0ung j33zy

Originally Posted by Law3001

I hope MTO doesn't get confused by the stuff on NT. Like I'd hate for there to be a story about how Jalen Rose is a member of the KKK.
laugh.gif
  Somebody get on that.

I honestly must have been gone from NT for a while, but what is the story behind this? I come back to general and everybody cracking wise about Jrose being a klansman

There's been screenshots of Jrose making racist comments towards NTers via PM that surfaced, ultimately causing his termination by Method Man

Could someone post details of what Jrose said?
Search "Proof the Jrose should be banned" or something like that/

Just a question, does everybody know pippen as no tipping pippen? Cuz there's a comment on MTO looking kinda suspect.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

laugh.gif
  Somebody get on that.
speaking of which we should make MTO troll themeselves, make a bogus thread with a made up story have every come in and post a
roll.gif

you sir, are the $#++$%! man, but who's gona make up this story

im late but whatevs...scotties wife is lookin extra good. why do athletes do these kinds of things with gorgeous wives at home?

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

roll.gif

^ This

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Originally Posted by Finn

Originally Posted by y0ung j33zy

Law3001 wrote:

derrty6232 wrote:

lobotomybeats wrote:

laugh.gif
  Somebody get on that.

I honestly must have been gone from NT for a while, but what is the story behind this? I come back to general and everybody cracking wise about Jrose being a klansman

There's been screenshots of Jrose making racist comments towards NTers via PM that surfaced, ultimately causing his termination by Method Man

Could someone post details of what Jrose said?

Search "Proof the Jrose should be banned" or something like that/

EPIC THREAD.... NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT

whoa...

Whats funny is how this chick went from reputable potential to midnight smash to publicity skeezer...
roll.gif
I love NikeTalk so much.

Now dude not only bragged about it, he takes a PUBLIC L, potentially ruined a marriage and has this girl on twitter blasting him and about to get aired out...

MTO probably just ruined this dudes marriage..
smh.gif

Oh yeah... R.I.P to misterP, you know pippen sending the goons after you
tired.gif

Originally Posted by backpacker23

Just a question, does everybody know pippen as no tipping pippen? Cuz there's a comment on MTO looking kinda suspect.
nerd.gif

yes...i actually read about it about 2 days before MisterP's thread

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

whoa...

Whats funny is how this chick went from reputable potential to midnight smash to publicity skeezer...
roll.gif
I love NikeTalk so much.

Now dude not only bragged about it, he takes a PUBLIC L, potentially ruined a marriage and has this girl on twitter blasting him and about to get aired out...

I took an L? I swear...time and time again I make posts out of pure entertainment...to "laugh at myself" I suppose.

She's not my girl so I could care less. She didn't even go home with dude because I was talking to her for hours after she left from there around 3.
laugh.gif

Yeah...she has a Twitter now but she has yet to mention me or "put me on blast". Y'all fabricate everything.
laugh.gif

When someone effects my income or vagina rate, then you can tell me how I lost. Any situation I bring to here or anywhere else, I'm already going into it with all scenarios in mind...expecting the worse. If fearing Pippen or "losing" a friend of mine meant that much to me, I would've never presented it here. Truthfully, I could care less about anything else but my cash flow. The females will come regardless.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

whoa...

roll.gif
I love NikeTalk so much.

I took an L? I swear...time and time again I make posts out of pure entertainment...to "laugh at myself" I suppose.

She's not my girl so I could care less. She didn't even go home with dude because I was talking to her for hours after she left from there around 3.
laugh.gif

Yeah...she has a Twitter now but she has yet to mention me or "put me on blast". Y'all fabricate everything.
laugh.gif

When someone effects my income or vagina rate, then you can tell me how I lost. Any situation I bring to here or anywhere else, I'm already going into it with all scenarios in mind...expecting the worse. If fearing Pippen or "losing" a friend of mine meant that much to me, I would've never presented it here. Truthfully, I could care less about anything else but my cash flow. The females will come regardless.

this had me dying for some reason/

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

OptimusPrimeAPhiA said:
whoa...

roll.gif
I love NikeTalk so much.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
dudes thinkin u were lookin to marry this skeez

Back
Top Bottom