Scottie Pippen story made it to...

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Originally Posted by Finn

Originally Posted by y0ung j33zy

Law3001 wrote:

derrty6232 wrote:

lobotomybeats wrote:

I hope MTO doesn't get confused by the stuff on NT. Like I'd hate for there to be a story about how Jalen Rose is a member of the KKK.
laugh.gif
  Somebody get on that.

I honestly must have been gone from NT for a while, but what is the story behind this? I come back to general and everybody cracking wise about Jrose being a klansman

There's been screenshots of Jrose making racist comments towards NTers via PM that surfaced, ultimately causing his termination by Method Man

Could someone post details of what Jrose said?

Search "Proof the Jrose should be banned" or something like that/

EPIC THREAD.... NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT
Someone PLEASE post the link or details.  I couldn't find it 
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Law3001 wrote:

derrty6232 wrote:

lobotomybeats wrote:

I hope MTO doesn't get confused by the stuff on NT. Like I'd hate for there to be a story about how Jalen Rose is a member of the KKK.
laugh.gif
  Somebody get on that.

I honestly must have been gone from NT for a while, but what is the story behind this? I come back to general and everybody cracking wise about Jrose being a klansman

There's been screenshots of Jrose making racist comments towards NTers via PM that surfaced, ultimately causing his termination by Method Man

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

whoa...

Whats funny is how this chick went from reputable potential to midnight smash to publicity skeezer...
roll.gif
I love NikeTalk so much.

Now dude not only bragged about it, he takes a PUBLIC L, potentially ruined a marriage and has this girl on twitter blasting him and about to get aired out...

I took an L? I swear...time and time again I make posts out of pure entertainment...to "laugh at myself" I suppose.

She's not my girl so I could care less. She didn't even go home with dude because I was talking to her for hours after she left from there around 3.
laugh.gif

Yeah...she has a Twitter now but she has yet to mention me or "put me on blast". Y'all fabricate everything.
laugh.gif

When someone effects my income or vagina rate, then you can tell me how I lost. Any situation I bring to here or anywhere else, I'm already going into it with all scenarios in mind...expecting the worse. If fearing Pippen or "losing" a friend of mine meant that much to me, I would've never presented it here. Truthfully, I could care less about anything else but my cash flow. The females will come regardless.

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Law3001 wrote:

derrty6232 wrote:

lobotomybeats wrote:

laugh.gif
  Somebody get on that.

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

http://niketalk.com/topic/234138?page=1

A bunch of posts were deleted, though....

What am i suppose to say
jic30o.jpg

^^^ Que?

If I did something wrong, I obviously had no idea. 2+ years and I have only had a warning for an old avy...

What did I do?

Edit - Instead of just saying I was going to get banned, you quoted it so whatever I did wrong was seen? Female tendencies..

whoa...

Whats funny is how this chick went from reputable potential to midnight smash to publicity skeezer...
roll.gif
I love NikeTalk so much.

Now dude not only bragged about it, he takes a PUBLIC L, potentially ruined a marriage and has this girl on twitter blasting him and about to get aired out...

I took an L? I swear...time and time again I make posts out of pure entertainment...to "laugh at myself" I suppose.

She's not my girl so I could care less. She didn't even go home with dude because I was talking to her for hours after she left from there around 3.
laugh.gif

Yeah...she has a Twitter now but she has yet to mention me or "put me on blast". Y'all fabricate everything.
laugh.gif

When someone effects my income or vagina rate, then you can tell me how I lost. Any situation I bring to here or anywhere else, I'm already going into it with all scenarios in mind...expecting the worse. If fearing Pippen or "losing" a friend of mine meant that much to me, I would've never presented it here. Truthfully, I could care less about anything else but my cash flow. The females will come regardless.

P... its ya boy HBW. you knew better than this bro. you know no matter WHAT, you cant share *%%! on NT ever anymore.
youre lucky it ended at this bro.
these cats have no life but this.

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by Cels The YoungGod

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

Originally Posted by Diego

This just confirms what we've been thinking for a long long time.
exactly cats was saying this for a min and someone would always come in and be like do you know how many followers they have no way
grin.gif

indifferent.gif
@ the person that passed this along / stole it
word...smh but its not just MTO, I think a cpl of sites get info from NT.

Sources say the snitch is from Cali.
Not surprised.

cali takes another l

lol @

NTKNOWS
its funny....I could have sworn I have seen this story somewhere else long before
Mediatake out broke this EXCLUSIVE STORY.
hmmmmm....
We are watching you!

but P definitely didn't lose..

i'm usually not one to agree with people talking about the decline of NT

but look, he's one of the more known NTers, providing his fellow NTers with NT-lulz...random TRUE story WITH PICS....

.....scottie pippen references, MTO stealing, etc.

and you got cats on here trynna talk greasy to him?

dudes on this site try entirely too hard...

HBW, your situation was actually hilarious though....

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

whoa...

roll.gif
I love NikeTalk so much.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

P... its ya boy HBW. you knew better than this bro. you know no matter WHAT, you cant share *%%! on NT ever anymore.
youre lucky it ended at this bro.
these cats have no life but this.
This. NT is too big now a days and storys spread like wildfire with NT+Twitter.

I mean you knew what you were getting into though. Don't you remember why you almost "retired" from NT?
laugh.gif

^ I truthfully don't care...OR didn't care. It just wasn't meant for MTO to completely copy and paste my $%*+.

And that "retirement" was what...2 years ago? I'm going to need for NT to let that $%*+ ride.

my dad speaks with a strong accent and used to refer to Scottie Pippen as Scottie "Pipe-en"...he was right all along.

next thing you know..

the smushcalade story will be on there.

please delete that post...

smh.

Back
Top Bottom