SD Bound...

Just full tanked my altima...leaving sac. How long do you think it will take to get to san diego?

Just full tanked my altima...leaving sac. How long do you think it will take to get to san diego?

8 hours. Maybe a little more if you hit traffic. LA
30t6p3b.gif

Good for you, getting out of that hell hole is the 1st step in improving your life

Make sure u get to SD as fast as possible so you can at least give yourself the illusion that you're making up for lost time, even though that's impossible because u have already wasted countless years unable to enjoy life, yet not quite dead.... therefore existing in a midway point between life and death, because as you know, such is the nature of life ,nay existence, in Sac.

smile.gif

Good for you, getting out of that hell hole is the 1st step in improving your life

Make sure u get to SD as fast as possible so you can at least give yourself the illusion that you're making up for lost time, even though that's impossible because u have already wasted countless years unable to enjoy life, yet not quite dead.... therefore existing in a midway point between life and death, because as you know, such is the nature of life ,nay existence, in Sac.

smile.gif

If SD is boring, you must suck at life. Seriously, SD is great, awesome getaway city. Chill city to live in from what I've been told.

I don't live life with regrets but every time I'm in SD, makes me wonder if I would accepted the offer from SDSU.

If SD is boring, you must suck at life. Seriously, SD is great, awesome getaway city. Chill city to live in from what I've been told.

I don't live life with regrets but every time I'm in SD, makes me wonder if I would accepted the offer from SDSU.

SD boring?
laugh.gif

Just got back from Sea World after dinner with my wife and daughters. Got bored the other day and took my girls to the best zoo in the US which is 10 minutes from my house.

There's so much to do here and the pace it's very chill. The weather... need I say anything about it? And the food. There are so many EXCELLENT restaurants here it's mind boggling.

SD boring?
laugh.gif

Just got back from Sea World after dinner with my wife and daughters. Got bored the other day and took my girls to the best zoo in the US which is 10 minutes from my house.

There's so much to do here and the pace it's very chill. The weather... need I say anything about it? And the food. There are so many EXCELLENT restaurants here it's mind boggling.

Originally Posted by milkandcookies

smile.gif
laugh.gif
 I couldn't agree more, word for word. I moved down to Sac from Santa Barbara after i finished college in October (I know...dumbest decision, but i had no choice long story...)... i only lasted 5 months, found a sub leaser and bounced and finally i feel like im regaining my life back. Been saving money living with the parents, and as annoying as they can be this is much much funner than living their was...
No offense to sacramento residents but that place just isn't for me...i'll leave it at that. 
laugh.gif

6-12 months more of saving and i should be heading south again to reside in San Diego permanently. I cant wait , love SD. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by milkandcookies

smile.gif
laugh.gif
 I couldn't agree more, word for word. I moved down to Sac from Santa Barbara after i finished college in October (I know...dumbest decision, but i had no choice long story...)... i only lasted 5 months, found a sub leaser and bounced and finally i feel like im regaining my life back. Been saving money living with the parents, and as annoying as they can be this is much much funner than living their was...
No offense to sacramento residents but that place just isn't for me...i'll leave it at that. 
laugh.gif

6-12 months more of saving and i should be heading south again to reside in San Diego permanently. I cant wait , love SD. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

You're questioning going to USC over SDSU? I love San Diego too but lets be real here.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

You're questioning going to USC over SDSU? I love San Diego too but lets be real here.

Back
Top Bottom