SD Bound...

Originally Posted by milkandcookies

Good for you, getting out of that hell hole is the 1st step in improving your life

Make sure u get to SD as fast as possible so you can at least give yourself the illusion that you're making up for lost time, even though that's impossible because u have already wasted countless years unable to enjoy life, yet not quite dead.... therefore existing in a midway point between life and death, because as you know, such is the nature of life ,nay existence, in Sac.

smile.gif
Sac aint even all that bad.
laugh.gif

Good for you, getting out of that hell hole is the 1st step in improving your life

Make sure u get to SD as fast as possible so you can at least give yourself the illusion that you're making up for lost time, even though that's impossible because u have already wasted countless years unable to enjoy life, yet not quite dead.... therefore existing in a midway point between life and death, because as you know, such is the nature of life ,nay existence, in Sac.

smile.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
you guys really blow things out of proportion with being boring and sucking.

random op: yo nt, i'm going to ibiza tomorrow!

random reply: jesus christ that place is a hell hole, RIP stay in philly.

laugh.gif
you guys really blow things out of proportion with being boring and sucking.

random op: yo nt, i'm going to ibiza tomorrow!

random reply: jesus christ that place is a hell hole, RIP stay in philly.

Lol yea I know, random.

Finally had to stop for gas, and less than 30 miles to sd
smile.gif

7 hours
pimp.gif

Lol yea I know, random.

Finally had to stop for gas, and less than 30 miles to sd
smile.gif

7 hours
pimp.gif

Hit the Mission Cafe downtown on J and 13th for the bomb breakfast.
pimp.gif

Welcome to SD.

Hit the Mission Cafe downtown on J and 13th for the bomb breakfast.
pimp.gif

Welcome to SD.

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

smile.gif
laugh.gif

who you foolin. 

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

smile.gif
laugh.gif

who you foolin. 

Females are good, better than New York IMO. More friendly too. But as far as the club scene, everything closes at like 2 or 3, which sucks. Otherwise, good city, you got beaches, laser tag, the zoo, in n out, nice parks. Young people, and you're only 30 mins away from Mexico so bring your passport.

Females are good, better than New York IMO. More friendly too. But as far as the club scene, everything closes at like 2 or 3, which sucks. Otherwise, good city, you got beaches, laser tag, the zoo, in n out, nice parks. Young people, and you're only 30 mins away from Mexico so bring your passport.

natrix, I'm from the Bay/Sac and live out here in SD now. You're gonna have a great time (however long you stay). What is it you're trying to do while you're out here? Maybe I can give you a few suggestions.. Glad your drive wasn't too long - I absolutely HATE that drive down the I-5 and avoid it at all costs.

natrix, I'm from the Bay/Sac and live out here in SD now. You're gonna have a great time (however long you stay). What is it you're trying to do while you're out here? Maybe I can give you a few suggestions.. Glad your drive wasn't too long - I absolutely HATE that drive down the I-5 and avoid it at all costs.

Originally Posted by oinker34

sick.gif
 srs.. i was just on that hell hole last week (drove down from the Bay to PHX).. the construction/bottleneck after the Lost Hills area is horrible.

and yeah, SD is 
pimp.gif
 probably my 3rd favorite city behind SF & Honolulu. 

Originally Posted by oinker34

sick.gif
 srs.. i was just on that hell hole last week (drove down from the Bay to PHX).. the construction/bottleneck after the Lost Hills area is horrible.

and yeah, SD is 
pimp.gif
 probably my 3rd favorite city behind SF & Honolulu. 

smile.gif
well damb...

tell us how you reall feel fambs.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

smile.gif
well damb...

tell us how you reall feel fambs.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom