Sean Taylor dead at the age of 24.

the last line of that poem was just....
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Step Your Game Up

Gettin it Crackin, what size? I'll look around here in the northwest and if anything pops up I'll let you know.

Thanks man, I appreciate it. I'd like to have a 48 if possible.

if you were a true taylor fan you would have been there from the beginning... if someone is going to buy their first taylor jersey then they shouldnt bother... they're only getting the jersey because he died.

I know what you mean and it bothers me too but, that being said I don't have a ST jersey. He's been my favorite player ever since we've draftedhim. I always ask for his jersey for Christmas every year but it's either too expensive (parents can't afford an authentic) or we just can't findone. Hence I have Lavar and Portis jerseys.

I was hoping to get one of the 75th anniversary jerseys and wear it to the Cowboys game this year. Hopefully I still can.

I'm gonna do everything in my power to get one this year, if not for me at least for my little sister.

Originally Posted by sole lovely

if you were a true taylor fan you would have been there from the beginning... if someone is going to buy their first taylor jersey then they shouldnt bother... they're only getting the jersey because he died. i understand if it's your second or whatever then thats good. i just hate how people are getting jerseys just because he died... it's a damn shame that all his jerseys (authentic,premiere,replica,youth,baby) jerseys are sold out... if you're gonna keep it as a keepsake then fine but for the people reselling this is to you
indifferent.gif
(im not saying anyone on nt here is reselling them). i've bought my Sean Taylor #36 jersey the month he was drafted.

im sorry guys im just very bitter about his death. he was my favorite player and i've always wanted to meet him. now i cant because of some selfish
censored.gif
censored.gif
had to
censored.gif
murder him... i really looked up to this dude.. no joke.

indifferent.gif
Dude, just read what you are saying. You think it's a shame because somepeople want to buy a jersey as a keepsake to remember a fallen NFL player? You're saying it like you had to have been a fan since day one or elseyou're not worthy enough to buy his jersey. Now THAT'S selfish. You hate that people are buying his jersey because he died?
smh.gif
If anything, you should be delighted that everybody around the country is showingtremendous love and support to a hero who has just passed. I can understand your frustration stemming from resellers, but, buying it as a keepsake (regardlessof who you are) is a crime too? Get real, bro. Grow up.

man fighting over jerseys some of you fools on Niketalk are just sheltered get out in the real world homie let the air hit your face and maybe
you will snapp outta that fantasy you live in. its sad that Taylor is gone but thats life say your peace and keep it moving.

growing up I didn't really have any college football loyalties, but I always liked watching Miami because it always seemed like they had the fastest,cockiest kids (Santana Moss was my boy back then), plus the bright orange jerseys, the smoke... anyway RIP
n1227061_37563045_3558.jpg

87dd188.jpg

6lddaue.jpg

He used to race [Chicago Bears kick returner Devin] Hester all the time in practice, always saying he was the fastest guy. He played with a lot of passion.
frown.gif

[h1]
[/h1][h1]Dolphins' Carey: Taylor was a real competitor[/h1][h3]BY DAVID J. NEAL[/h3]

[h2]Related Content[/h2]
Dolphins offensive tackle Vernon Carey, a teammate of Sean Taylor's at the University of Miami, said what he remembersabout Taylor was his competitiveness.

''I can remember him back during the summer working out, a guy who never wanted to lose,'' said Carey, a standout at Miami Northwestern whowas drafted in the first round in 2004 after four years at UM. ``He used to race [Chicago Bears kick returner Devin] Hesterall the time in practice, always saying he was the fastest guy. He played with a lot of passion.

``At the college level, it's not work. It's fun and passionate. Not saying this isn't fun and passionate, but at the same time, you know, we wona lot of games together. He was a leader on defense, I was a leader on offense my senior year, so he was kind of close.''

After the team plane landed from Pittsburgh, Carey drove home, praying for Taylor. ''I almost did the same type of prayer for KevinEverett when he got hurt,'' he said. 'I was just telling God, `If it's your will, it'll be.' ''

Two hours of sleep later, Carey's wife woke him at 7 a.m. with the news that Taylor had died. ''I didn't go back to sleep thatday,'' Carey said.

I thought about this before I went to bed last night, but I was too lazy to post it on NT to see what you all thought. There have been reports that say thatthe attack and burglary was random. However, in reading what Antrell Rolle said, it TOTALLY contradicts what the police have said. Who to believe? The policeor his friend? I've kind of formulated my opinion, but I want to wait until more actual details are released before I say anything. I just found it kind ofodd. I wonder if the police, based off of what Rolle said, will question him as to who ST used to hang with etc....

if you were a true taylor fan you would have been there from the beginning... if someone is going to buy their first taylor jersey then they shouldnt bother... they're only getting the jersey because he died. i understand if it's your second or whatever then thats good. i just hate how people are getting jerseys just because he died... it's a damn shame that all his jerseys (authentic,premiere,replica,youth,baby) jerseys are sold out... if you're gonna keep it as a keepsake then fine but for the people reselling this is to you
indifferent.gif
(im not saying anyone on nt here is reselling them). i've bought my Sean Taylor #36 jersey the month he was drafted.

im sorry guys im just very bitter about his death. he was my favorite player and i've always wanted to meet him. now i cant because of some selfish
censored.gif
censored.gif
had to
censored.gif
murder him... i really looked up to this dude.. no joke.

I don't agree with this one bit. It's kind of like saying if you aren't from the city your team plays in, you can't be a fan. I understand youare upset as are many of us, but to lambaste people for trying to show support for Sean by only now buying his jersey is asinine. I am a lifelong Skins fan,but the ONLY two jerseys I have owned are Stephen Davis and Sean Taylor. People die every day in war, and there are individuals who have little to NOaffiliation to the military who show their support by buying yellow ribbons. I know that example is a little extreme, but that's the way I see it. I thinkit is a great gesture for people to show their support for not only the Skins but Sean Taylor in trying to purchase his jersey. Ed Reed is one of my favoriteplayers in the NFL and I have followed him since his days at Miami, but I own nothing that says "Reed" or anything of the Ravens. God forbidsomething happened to him, but you best believe I would be the first person in line to try to get a jersey to show support. This isn't about you or yourfeelings, because like it was said before some of your sentiments came off selfish. This is all about honoring the man who was senselessly murdered protectinghis family.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I thought about this before I went to bed last night, but I was too lazy to post it on NT to see what you all thought. There have been reports that say that the attack and burglary was random. However, in reading what Antrell Rolle said, it TOTALLY contradicts what the police have said. Who to believe? The police or his friend? I've kind of formulated my opinion, but I want to wait until more actual details are released before I say anything. I just found it kind of odd. I wonder if the police, based off of what Rolle said, will question him as to who ST used to hang with etc....

I don't think Rolle is too far off with his assessment. Frank Gore acknowledged the same things as far as being targets in the Miami area when they go homeand having to be extra careful.

This is gutta season and there are a lot of ill-willed people roaming around this time of the year.

I hope the authorities catch the bastard though.

indifferent.gif
While I can understand you being upset at those trying to profit from this situation, you truly can't be serious about the rest of your post.

I thought about this before I went to bed last night, but I was too lazy to post it on NT to see what you all thought. There have been reports that say that the attack and burglary was random. However, in reading what Antrell Rolle said, it TOTALLY contradicts what the police have said. Who to believe? The police or his friend? I've kind of formulated my opinion, but I want to wait until more actual details are released before I say anything. I just found it kind of odd. I wonder if the police, based off of what Rolle said, will question him as to who ST used to hang with etc....

I'm gonna trust the Miami born and bred boys (Ortega, Rolle, and Gore).....

I mean think about it......Rolle and ST have known eachother since they were six....

And as we all know....The streets hears/knows about this stuff before the cops do....

Yea, but ...

No one knows the timeline, those people could have been in that house for 15 mins before Sean and jackie heard a noise.

also, when his house was broken into last time, they did go thru his stuff as if looking for something. so its not like whoever just broke in the house and placed a knife on his bed and that was it.

I know it seems like Im goin out my way to refute peoples theories but like everythin else, let the facts come to the surface. Seems like everyone is in a rush to be like "I knew it" instead of letting things play out. I can remember back to the Duke lacrosse case, when there was a huge thread of people crucifying the lacrosse players and I was like the only one that spoke out and said that it doesnt seem right and let the facts come out.

No matter what Sean was invovled with in his past, whether people were upset with him, whether they wanted to force their way back into his pocket and life, He did not deserve to be gunned down, he should not have had to decide to lay down his life to protect his lady and child. he didnt "bring it on himself"
I was with you on the Duke case, but I'm against you here... I think it's very obvious this wasn't random. I'm not going topretend to know anymore details than that, just as i didn't pretend to know the exact lowdown on the Duke lacrosse players.. But it's not that hard tosmell a rat, and something about this story the police are feeding us stinks. His friends don't think it was random, his house had been hit beforerecently, he has ties with some bad dudes...

It's just occum's razor, as far as I'm concerned.. entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem - All other things being equal, thesimplest solution is the best.

yea my man just sent me the link....that song is deep! and as far as the jersey go ima get one hopefully in the next month or so. Im a dyhart fan i went to fedex on Tuesday and it was just really sad

******** fans is trippin me out....he's a hurricane and then a *******...trust me when i say if his contract was up he would've jumped to another team.or whoever paid him the most money....
laugh.gif
at thinkin he was going to be a ******* hiswhole career

oh yea and half the people who are all of a sudden sean taylor fans are the same people who was calling him a thug etc in the past....its a shame
smh.gif

n11208862_31965523_5150.jpg

^and you're telling me the ******** wouldnt have paid top dollar for him? i dont really know what your basing this assumption on.

Fede DPT wrote:
Cops know for a fact this wasnt random. Zo Pound has Miami Dade PD corrupted, they move the most drugs in Port of Miami and never get caught with nothing, they got the most dough and pay off people, read the history of MPD. Everybody in Miami knows who did it and also the murder of Bry. Just take a look at what Antrelle Rolle said "They been following him for 3 years.", he knows the dudes who did, he wont say nuttin cause they will com for him too, they all come back to Miami. Sad to say but this murder will go unsolved.
It wasn't random. I think everyone knows this. I was pissed when I heard this morning that the cops were trying to say it was.

If you don't know who Chris Paul is, he is this Huge ******* fan who makes weekly songs during the season making fun of the next opponent (all in good fun nothing meant to offend anyone) Well this week he went a different route, making the song about Sean.
Chris Paul is a comedian that works on the local DC morning radio show w/Donnie Simpson. He's been doing these songs for a while now, and whenhe was talking about it (don't know if that's on your clip as well) he was saying how this song wasn't just "for" ST, because he's oknow. He's in a better place, but how this song was about giving the skins and fans motivation to be strong together. It's a nice tribute song. Most ofhis skins songs are tight though.

P.S. the last lines of that poem made my get choked a little too. Sad situation smh...

they set one of his whips on fire outside of a club.....and they extorted baby out of some money for them to stay down in miami

listen to lil wayne's "we takin over" freestyle....

I am going to have to go with Antrel on this one. Even his cousin Anthony Leon was talking like a robbery wasn't what it seemed like. the way his lady wasspeaking also says that the person that came in there was looking for blood and not money. I think Sean was shot to send him a message. No way they knew hewould bleed to death. I think they sent a big message and I really hope these guys that know what goes on will take something from this and get out ofsituations like Sean was in. I know people love to live near where they grew up to stay close to family but if people are looking for them and not for a goodreason, they need to stay away. It is still crazy looking at Seans head shot on ESPn and knowing that he will never be around again. Sad. God bless his familyand friends.

trust me when i say if his contract was up he would've jumped to another team. or whoever paid him the most money....

He was under contract until 2010, there wasn't a chance in hell that Daniel Snyder would let Sean Taylor walk. His contract would have most definatley beenre-done before it was up, and judging by how the Skins paid Arch, negotiatied Laron's contract, etc, Sean Taylor was going to get a kings ransom for hisnext deal from the Skins.

Back
Top Bottom