**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 52-45 | ALL STAR BREAK |

DsLee DsLee we are watching a Samoyed right now - must be nice having the cash for that luxury pup!

😂😂😂😂😂
Fam you’re the whale here haha. I took some profits from jpegs before the recent crash and my wife/kiddos been bugging me for over a year now lol! Have to look to see when the M’s are doing Bark At The Park again.

Fam you’re the whale here haha. I took some profits from jpegs before the recent crash and my wife/kiddos been bugging me for over a year now lol! Have to look to see when the M’s are doing Bark At The Park again.

I think end of June - was at the last one a few weeks back and forgot it was that night. Ping me on WhatsApp and I’ll bring my dog as well

Damn, did Trammell figure something out down in Tacoma? Still only 24 so it's good to see him off to a good start since being called up.

Took the L but had to catch the boys at Camden Yards

Attachments

• 0738A07E-813E-4855-81CF-3EF390C849BF.jpeg
    0738A07E-813E-4855-81CF-3EF390C849BF.jpeg
    293 KB · Views: 357
Robbie Ray looking like a Bedard-like bust though. But instead of always being injured....he just sucks. :smh:
Saw him a good amount when he was with the DBacks pitching against the Dodgers. He was always formidable but not great, a lot of folks figured last year may have been an anomaly. However, I’m not sure he’s actually as bad as he’s been in recent starts, something must be off.

After tonight, 22 of the next 30 games are at home. Still a lot of hope for the season

I also wanted to mention that while I was at the game in Baltimore, a few fans were ragging on Winker hard in LF. Like the one dude was making an *** out of himself. Winker gave a shrug towards that guy, and then ended up throwing him a ball later in the game.

I dont even know the story behind why hes so disliked (i remember seeing a thing with Mets fans), but just thought it was cool of him to throw the ball to the a**hole. Hoping he turns it around at the plate

Taking the game tonight and effectively the series would be big. Then with the upcoming homestand the M's really have a chance to gain some ground on the wildcard and even the division.

Was great to see JRod with the clutch HR the other night.

Unfortunately sounds like Lewis will be on the shelf a little longer but hoping he comes back early summer. Haniger is also taking BP again and could be back by late this month so getting these two back could really get the team going again.

Didn't see the game but looking at today's box I see Ray had one of his better outings but 0 run support smh. Why did they pull him in the 8th? See he only had one walk.

Back
Top Bottom