SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Figured you would
laugh.gif
Niiiice
pimp.gif

still debating whether I'm going or not

I'll be in the Hawks nest wearing purple proudly. I will have the "come at me bro" look on my face.
laugh.gif

I'll be rooting for Tarvaris, although I'm not sure how I'm going to demonstrate that yet. External emotion or just internally. Depends how he does I guess.

I am pumped for the game, Tarvarius is getting atleast a quarter along with Rice and some of the other offensive starters.

I good it was seeing Portis out there doing good, Tarvarius is the starter and its time he starts showing us that he's ready to lead this team. We are too talented on offensive not to go out win the division.

I am pumped for the game, Tarvarius is getting atleast a quarter along with Rice and some of the other offensive starters.

I good it was seeing Portis out there doing good, Tarvarius is the starter and its time he starts showing us that he's ready to lead this team. We are too talented on offensive not to go out win the division.

So I flip from my Texans spanking the Saints to watch my Seahawks getting pounded. What the hell's goin on???

So I flip from my Texans spanking the Saints to watch my Seahawks getting pounded. What the hell's goin on???

Missing the 2nd half

Kam, Leroy and Raheem were the standouts for the starting D

Tarvaris was meh.....too many checkdown "like" throws for my liking. Wanted to see more balls to BMW and Rice and beyond ten yards. O-Line is still work in progress and not fully healthy

and our short yardage run plays seem to be a problem again just like last year, I was mad we didnt score on the goaline and why wasn't Lynch in on those plays instead of Forsett?
30t6p3b.gif

Someone drop some updates for the 2nd half...would like to know how Jesus and Portis are doing
nerd.gif

Missing the 2nd half

Kam, Leroy and Raheem were the standouts for the starting D

Tarvaris was meh.....too many checkdown "like" throws for my liking. Wanted to see more balls to BMW and Rice and beyond ten yards. O-Line is still work in progress and not fully healthy

and our short yardage run plays seem to be a problem again just like last year, I was mad we didnt score on the goaline and why wasn't Lynch in on those plays instead of Forsett?
30t6p3b.gif

Someone drop some updates for the 2nd half...would like to know how Jesus and Portis are doing
nerd.gif

Disappointed in the way the team played today. Bad defense, way too many penalties, and the blocking was horrible. Not to mention the play calling was terrible as well.

Why the hell would they keep trying to run a dive with Forsett? Roll Tarvaris out, call a sweep, something else.

Jesus played extremely well though, my god. First drive comes in and goes 9-10 for like 78 yards and a TD. Portis only got to play for the last 2 mins, dude is quick though. Made plays with his feet but overthrew some of his receivers. He has a very strong arm.

Disappointed in the way the team played today. Bad defense, way too many penalties, and the blocking was horrible. Not to mention the play calling was terrible as well.

Why the hell would they keep trying to run a dive with Forsett? Roll Tarvaris out, call a sweep, something else.

Jesus played extremely well though, my god. First drive comes in and goes 9-10 for like 78 yards and a TD. Portis only got to play for the last 2 mins, dude is quick though. Made plays with his feet but overthrew some of his receivers. He has a very strong arm.

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Yooooo my son Jesus though
eek.gif

What he do? Must've missed it. I saw a checkdown Charlie against a 4th string D. 

I've got evidential proof (video) of me figuring that Chuck would throw off his backfoot and throw a pick of any pass further than 10 yards. Sure enough he tried to go about 15 yards down field, threw off his backfoot and the Vikings DB dropped it.

As for Tarvaris. I continue to see good things, but not great. Reminiscent of the Vikings days, but nothing to get worried about just yet. He put the ball on the money most of the game and his decision making was very good. An INT off of a ball that should've been caught and penalties that killed their drives were the main culprits when Jackson was in.

First drive put a ball on the money about 15 yards down the field but was dropped by Tate, I believe. Led the team down the field only to get to the goal line and have the run get shut down four straight times.

It's a feeling out process I suppose, but some Hawks fans were murmering of missing Hasselback..I wouldn't. Ya'll will be fine. Please give it more than the preseason.  I was disappointed not see Portis though.

Vikings won, so I felt extra good wearing my purple tonight, but it's the preseason. After the 3rd Q I was drunk runnin' amok talking to anyone who would listen.
laugh.gif
Fun night.

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Yooooo my son Jesus though
eek.gif

What he do? Must've missed it. I saw a checkdown Charlie against a 4th string D. 

I've got evidential proof (video) of me figuring that Chuck would throw off his backfoot and throw a pick of any pass further than 10 yards. Sure enough he tried to go about 15 yards down field, threw off his backfoot and the Vikings DB dropped it.

As for Tarvaris. I continue to see good things, but not great. Reminiscent of the Vikings days, but nothing to get worried about just yet. He put the ball on the money most of the game and his decision making was very good. An INT off of a ball that should've been caught and penalties that killed their drives were the main culprits when Jackson was in.

First drive put a ball on the money about 15 yards down the field but was dropped by Tate, I believe. Led the team down the field only to get to the goal line and have the run get shut down four straight times.

It's a feeling out process I suppose, but some Hawks fans were murmering of missing Hasselback..I wouldn't. Ya'll will be fine. Please give it more than the preseason.  I was disappointed not see Portis though.

Vikings won, so I felt extra good wearing my purple tonight, but it's the preseason. After the 3rd Q I was drunk runnin' amok talking to anyone who would listen.
laugh.gif
Fun night.

Oh yeah #%#$ Golden Tate, I dont know what yall see in him, for real...Curry was !$! last night too

Oh yeah #%#$ Golden Tate, I dont know what yall see in him, for real...Curry was !$! last night too

Oh yeah %%!! Golden Tate, I dont know what yall see in him, for real...Curry was %++ last night too

I really hope i'm wrong, but Curry is looking like bust
ohwell.gif

Man Locker keeps on performing well in Tenn
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Oh yeah %%!! Golden Tate, I dont know what yall see in him, for real...Curry was %++ last night too

ohwell.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Law3001

ohwell.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
He is invisible out there, you don't even know he's on the field
30t6p3b.gif

and no knock on Tarvaris (faith still there) but I would like to see Charlie play with the starters...see if this guy is giving us fool's gold or not

Originally Posted by Law3001

ohwell.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
He is invisible out there, you don't even know he's on the field
30t6p3b.gif

and no knock on Tarvaris (faith still there) but I would like to see Charlie play with the starters...see if this guy is giving us fool's gold or not

Back
Top Bottom