SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

I'm pushing too hard...Let's just see how things progress.
laugh.gif

I fell for the 651 hype machine
laugh.gif
. I just WANT so bad for Tarvarius to get it together. I was a fan of his in Minny, and I just want him to be decent.
ohwell.gif

I'm pushing too hard...Let's just see how things progress.
laugh.gif

I fell for the 651 hype machine
laugh.gif
. I just WANT so bad for Tarvarius to get it together. I was a fan of his in Minny, and I just want him to be decent.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Somebody in here mentioned Tavaris Jackson was "really showing [them] something". I'm not making a joke, but when exactly was that?
Cause I was just seeing receivers overshot, regardless of the pressure put on him.

That was probably me, but at any rate...Do you see yet?

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Tarvaris better be ready this week because Von Miller and Dumervil are coming for his head with Polumbus and Carpenter defending the edges
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 He had made a few good decisions here and there, but I am so not sold on him yet. Like, if he stays the starter, I would know whether to say 11-5 or 3-13 

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Somebody in here mentioned Tavaris Jackson was "really showing [them] something". I'm not making a joke, but when exactly was that?
Cause I was just seeing receivers overshot, regardless of the pressure put on him.

That was probably me, but at any rate...Do you see yet?

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Tarvaris better be ready this week because Von Miller and Dumervil are coming for his head with Polumbus and Carpenter defending the edges
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 He had made a few good decisions here and there, but I am so not sold on him yet. Like, if he stays the starter, I would know whether to say 11-5 or 3-13 

Naw man keep going Paul
laugh.gif

Cornerback Walter Thurmond practiced for the first time since early in training camp, and for the first time in full pads this summer. Carroll said he’s hopeful that Thurmond can play this week.

Finally (almost, hopefully)

Kam's hurt though
30t6p3b.gif
I hope his ankle isn't too serious..he's really been on his game since the start of TC

Naw man keep going Paul
laugh.gif

Cornerback Walter Thurmond practiced for the first time since early in training camp, and for the first time in full pads this summer. Carroll said he’s hopeful that Thurmond can play this week.

Finally (almost, hopefully)

Kam's hurt though
30t6p3b.gif
I hope his ankle isn't too serious..he's really been on his game since the start of TC

Damn 4th page

I am hearing talk that Curry is on his way out. Tomorrow is a HUGE game if your Tarvarius Jackson. He's has to show out tomorrow and prove he is the starter. Also I refuse, I MEAN REFUSE to be the team that Tebow shows out againist. I could careless how many touchdowns/yards Orton and Quinn go for, but if Tebow starts showing his %#$ on us
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Damn 4th page

I am hearing talk that Curry is on his way out. Tomorrow is a HUGE game if your Tarvarius Jackson. He's has to show out tomorrow and prove he is the starter. Also I refuse, I MEAN REFUSE to be the team that Tebow shows out againist. I could careless how many touchdowns/yards Orton and Quinn go for, but if Tebow starts showing his %#$ on us
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Friday in Hawkville
20110823_seahawks_0151.jpg

A recap of the day’s activities at Virginia Mason Athletic Center, where it was actually Saturday because the team plays Saturday night in Denver against the Broncos:

FOCUS ON

Ben Obomanu. The versatile wide receiver and special teams standout has spent his first five summers with the Seahawks “on the bubble,

Friday in Hawkville
20110823_seahawks_0151.jpg

A recap of the day’s activities at Virginia Mason Athletic Center, where it was actually Saturday because the team plays Saturday night in Denver against the Broncos:

FOCUS ON

Ben Obomanu. The versatile wide receiver and special teams standout has spent his first five summers with the Seahawks “on the bubble,

I'm pretty excited for this preseason game today. You guys will see Tarvaris put the ball in the endzone. Nice drives probably capped off by PA near the goal line. I'm thinking 2 TD passes. One to Sidney and the other to Miller.

I'm pretty excited for this preseason game today. You guys will see Tarvaris put the ball in the endzone. Nice drives probably capped off by PA near the goal line. I'm thinking 2 TD passes. One to Sidney and the other to Miller.

I hope you're right man
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I am more interested in seeing how well we establish the run game. My excitement about the coming season is still high, but something has to shown today on the field.

I hope you're right man
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I am more interested in seeing how well we establish the run game. My excitement about the coming season is still high, but something has to shown today on the field.

Seattle's offensive line forms a pocket as good as the metrodomes roof. Collapses with any sort of pressure.

Frustrated.

Seattle's offensive line forms a pocket as good as the metrodomes roof. Collapses with any sort of pressure.

Frustrated.

LOL I'm too busy seeing the Texans wipe the floor with the 49ers, who are the Hawks even facing? Of course we have O-line issues
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

LOL I'm too busy seeing the Texans wipe the floor with the 49ers, who are the Hawks even facing? Of course we have O-line issues
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

The broncos, and we don't have O-line issues, we have no O-line
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

The broncos, and we don't have O-line issues, we have no O-line
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Can you at least tell me that Tim Tebow isn't roasting Kelly Jennings with 50 yard passes?

Back
Top Bottom