SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Wouldn't mind him taking some snaps from Ricardo tbh, he had a nice catch against Carolina, but seems like he drops half the passes thrown at him.

But I also think it's safe to say Ricardo is a better blocker, so idk.

But Ricardo is too important on special teams to consider PRich taking his roster spot.

Who can PRich realistically take snaps away from?

Tyler pretty much does everything he can do, and probably better.
He'll start to take time away from Kearse. Football Outsiders records snap percentages and for the year it basically breaks down as following;

Baldwin - 66%

Kearse - 55%

Lockett (Rookie) - 50%

Lockette - 30%

Matthews - 20%

Graham is sitting at just north of 80% but with how many times he's exclusively blocking (or atleast trying to block 
smile.gif
) I won't include it. But Richardson was trending upward towards the end of last season.

Last edited:
Do any of you guys own a "12th fan" jersey?

People either love it or hate it.
Nah, but I don't care if someone else wore one.

Think I forgot to mention it in the thread, but the Nike Clearance store in Centralia has some steals on jerseys. Got a SB48 Sherman jersey for $35 a little while back. The SB48 patch is so beautiful.

Last edited:

Think I forgot to mention it in the thread, but the Nike Clearance store in Centralia has some steals on jerseys. Got a SB48 Sherman jersey for $35 a little while back. The SB48 patch is so beautiful.
Feel the same way about the jerseys.

Do they sell online and/or ship from that clearance store?

Feel the same way about the jerseys.

Do they sell online and/or ship from that clearance store?
You may be able to stock locate via a cust. rep over phone or online chat

cant get down with the the 12th man jersey. Seems a little corny to me.
Sad to see BJ get waived.

Win,yay..I guess

No sacks on Russ and that kind of offensive game happens?

At least the last drive took alot of time off the clock and 3rd downs were converted.

I gotta stay off Twitter during games. So many know-nothings on there. The offense has been mediocre (at best) for three seasons, but only now people are noticing because the o-line is a full-on turnstile.

Back
Top Bottom