SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Yeah at least in previous years with shaky pass protecting, the run blocking was alot better.

Now both areas are garbage.

Defense basically gave the team twoTD's...they could have played cleaner and better but

Offense is still the black hole

Carroll basically admitting the league has cracked down on them: "We didn't play that game the way we wanted to play it because all of the penalties"

Good win for the refs

The holds are all on the crap o-line, but the defensive penalties are tiresome. The NFL has now gone even further to legislate out defense. I guess the rest of the league can thank the Seahawks for that.

I have to quit letting these games get the best of me they're exhausting. The road to the playoffs is almost all but closed gonna need a miracle at this point.

need to fire bevell and possibly cable too. doesn't matter if it's not 100% their fault. this offense is a mess and a change is needed.

scary thing is marshawn probably wont be back next year and i'm not sold on rawls as our main back. russell is crazy behind in his development as a qb because of this offense/oline. seems like everytime we have relied on the offense this year they go 3 and out. russ is not good enough to carry an offense without a stud at rb and the threat of the read option/play action.

I have to quit letting these games get the best of me they're exhausting. The road to the playoffs is almost all but closed gonna need a miracle at this point.

They need a lot of help. To get a wild card, they HAVE TO beat Minnesota on the road, which will be tough. If they lose, they lose the ti breaker to them and the Packers. Their only hope really is that the NFC East remains mediocre and the second place team doesn't finish better than 8-8 or 9-7, and that the Falcons continue to fall off.

Certainly sill possible but it's gonna be TOUGH. Honestly they can't lose anymore games maybe 1 but that's about it.

watching the replay now
Face mask on Gilliam :lol: already one blown call from ref

Last edited:
Just got to the Catch/Fumble
Refs letting AZ push off but call flag on sherman for holding the jersey a he is pushed off

I see Pete was just ripping into all the offensive coaches :smokin Fire em all, we want Jim Zorn back

OH and BTW since they don't show on TV or anything but all those flags in the 4th quarter to keep the AZ drives going came from the same back judge. Nobody else was throwing the flags

Last edited:
Games over, **** the refs
**** Bevell
**** Ciara
**** Fitz
**** Tom Cable
**** drunk woman at sporting events who scream wooo, when everyone else is silent

Oh yeah, were still making the playoffs, and honestly I think we still win the division *Kanye shrug*

Yooo all of that was valid though. I literally said every one of those things when I was wathcing the game. Some terrible calls and non-calls. Refs were ******* terrible.

Yooo all of that was valid though. I literally said every one of those things when I was wathcing the game. Some terrible calls and non-calls. Refs were ******* terrible.

Same here we got the short end of the stick on EVERYTHING! They better come out Sunday and show no mercy on the niners they need a fire lit under their ***** or something bc the first quarter of every game is always a complete s*** show.

I get so hyped when the Hawks are televised nationally, but last night was painful.

And led to far too much alcohol intake.

Back
Top Bottom