SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

**** this win. This is a lost to me. I lost my ******* parlay because of this
**** you bevell

Those last three plays leading up to the game winning fg, :smh: Topped off with Lynch going out of bounds.

I gotta stay off Twitter during games. So many know-nothings on there. The offense has been mediocre (at best) for three seasons, but only now people are noticing because the o-line is a full-on turnstile.
You know what man, I disagree.  Our offense has statistically been consistently top 5/top 10 the last few seasons despite the inconsistency of the passing game.  Because the running game was dominant.

But right now we can't run the ball—the line is run blocking worse than ever and Lynch hasn't looked peak Beastmode.  So we're worse than ever.

Watching this team stall out and punt drive after drive is so damn frustrating.

Playing AZ on SNF right out of the bye 
eek.gif

This is going to be a crazy final stretch.  

A win is a win.

Perfect time for a bye week!

Great to hear that Lockett is doing good!

Well bye week is over. Time to make that final push! 3 straight home games is a good way to start!

Zona is going to be tough 
mean.gif

If they can get past them, that sets up 9ers and possibly a Big Ben-less Steelers team 

Looks like PRich will play this week. :smokin

Lane is ready, but looks like theyre still going to be cautious with him.

Team can only afford 1 more loss imo

It will take some drastic disasters in the NFC for them to make the playoffs

time to let the trolls have their fun in the NFL thread. If they don't use every draft pick on offensive linemen...oh man.

Exactly

Please give Cable priority with high picks

And not chicken **** to work with

Penalties killed it...started off the game like 1st&20 or 2nd& 20 for like the first 3-4 series...absolutely ridiculous.

Then penalties on DEF extending their drives & Cary Williams.....
mean.gif

This team got some dogs still, but the weak links breaking the chain.

Exactly

Please give Cable priority with high picks

And not chicken **** to work with

We know Cable isn't a good pass protection guy, but damn, he's fantastic with the run (or maybe I have it backwards). Either way, he needs to have more input on drafting.

Back
Top Bottom