SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

I don't see the point in spending all that money to go to a game to either get drunk to the point of passing out or drunk to the point of fighting someone and getting tossed. I spent 400 bucks for two tickets to the Carolina game best believe I'm gonna enjoy it and not get wasted to the point of falling asleep in my seat. I had a nice little buzz going into the game but that's as far as I was gonna take it.

But I thought Richard Sherman was washed?

Jason A. Churchill @ProspectInsider
Seems Sherman back on elite game. Not that he was bad, per se, before that. Brown 9 targets v Sherman today. 3 catches, 24 yards.

Yeah yesterday made me remember why I don't take kids to games and why I don't drink
I lost track at how many times I got hit by a terrible towel in the face last night before I tossed that ****
Fights in the bathroom
The group that past out, that guy in the jersey actually fell forward and down a row
guy infront of us kept making racist remarks and ended up in handcuffs
It was just never ending from the time I got onto occidental :x

Yeah yesterday made me remember why I don't take kids to games and why I don't drink
I lost track at how many times I got hit by a terrible towel in the face last night before I tossed that ****
Fights in the bathroom
The group that past out, that guy in the jersey actually fell forward and down a row
It was just never ending from the time I got onto occidental
sick.gif
Where were you sitting?  Out of curiosity

Fights in the bathroom

It was just never ending from the time I got onto occidental :x
Where were you sitting?  Out of curiosity

With Jimmy out, Im praying that this team can sustain 3rd and medium to long as successfully as they did last game.

Most complete game they've had in a long while.

All units clicked.

Shead still cant turn his head around 

First Sunday all year that was stress free LOL. Squad is finally clicking and in a game where I was very afraid that we would lose they came our and absolutely dropped the hammer on the Vikes. Should be 10-5 heading into week 17 against the Cards.

That was such a fun game to watch.  The big showings from Lockette, Clark, Rawls, even Shead might be the best thing about it—aside from the way Russ is throwing the ball.

Clark, Rawls and Lockett making major improvements each week is a thing of beauty.

Last edited:
If the Hawks get the 5 seed which right now seems like its totally doable (Raves, Browns, Rams, Cards) and Minnesota drops to 6th ( Cards, Bears, Giants, Packers) we would get the NFC East in the Wild Card.....

If Hawks win out and tie Cards at 11-5, who gets tie breaker? 

Dont think Cards will finish 11-5 but just wondering...

Cary released.

:smh: I cant believe I thought that was a good signing

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom