SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Cannot complain with that pick we need OL badly just shocked that Jack fell out the first. Dudes knee must be really bad

Thank God they grabbed a lineman. I'd be fine with Jack in the 3rd, but all the health stuff is sounding really bad

Wonder where ifedi will end up playing along the line.

Edit: schneider saying RT. Sees him as a mauler that 'moves people, plays with a nasty streak' he's real close with center Patrick Lewis and calls him like a father figure. Schneider also credited tunsil fall in the draft with being able to get Ifedi.

56th overall and 3 picks between 90 and 97 tomorrow :pimp:

Last edited:
I guess the plan is to start him at tackle but the team views him as a guard. Idk, but they've got a shotty history when it comes to drafting o lineman, but this is one I've Got to reserve judgement on. Smells a bit like the carp situation from a few yrs back.

Last edited:
Hoping we package 90 or 94 to move up from 56
90 + 94 would be enough to get as high as #65, if they choose to do it that way.

I certainly hope they use the extra picks to their advantage cause 10 rookies + UDFA pool are not all going to make this team.

90 + 94 would be enough to get as high as #65, if they choose to do it that way.

I certainly hope they use the extra picks to their advantage cause 10 rookies + UDFA pool are not all going to make this team.

yessir. i believe #56 + #90 will get us to the mid 40s. Hopefully bullard, jones, or one of the bama DTs are available.

Hopefully we draft some more OL and some DL with our next few picks. I want Alex Collins with our 97th pick to go along with Rawls

Keem how you getting to this wedding next week?

nerd.gif
driving solo, whats up? 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom