SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

UDFA David Perkins is a name to keep your eye on. Petes been raving about him since the moment he signed. Explosive get off, here he is at RDE - clip from rookie camp

Going too see if I can find more news from camp

[emoji]128640[/emoji]

CS1FRpoUAAAyMja.jpg

As sad as it is that image oh him throwing up the LOB will go down as one of the greatest in franchise history.

Crazy!!

So much potential too, man... 
mean.gif

EDIT: I thought this was about Tyler at first 
laugh.gif

Sad news regardless

Last edited:
How would yall feel about Trevone Boykin being Wilson's backup?

I'll welcome it. He's got the tools and capabilities fit for learning under Russ. Hawks gave him a 15K signing bonus - same number Doug Baldwin got - so it's no secret Carroll/Schneider like the kid. It's a shame he went undrafted (for his sake) everything I hear of him is in high regards, one small slip up with the law and suddenly he's undrafted.

I love how he approached Russy and let him know basically that he is going to be his protege.

I am especially excited about the backfield they're building. Prosise, Collins, and Brooks can all be beasts!

Not to mention, being from the bay, I was able to see a lot of Kenny Lawler, and dudes hands are :smokin Plays like he has stickum on or something!

Any idea on why he fell in the draft? ARK has another highly touted RB thats draft eligible next year too, no?

Heard a couple of people say they were concerned about him fumbling the ball a lot but that was something he worked on and got considerably better at. Also heard them say he isn't very fast but man from everything I saw from Collins was once he got that initial burst of speed and found a hole he would rip off big runs for big chunks of yards. Dude can block too which is a plus.

Rawleigh Williams is most likely gonna be the starter next year at Arkansas he has a similar build to Collins and to me can be just as good as him

Hyped to see what Prosise has to offer for us... His highlight tape on youtube is fire from just one years worth of carries. Has that 2nd level burst to just fly and complement Rawls really well imo.

Whoa. [emoji]128064[/emoji]

BREAKING: NFL free agent Tarvaris Jackson (former @Seahawks QB)arrested for allegedly pulling gun on his wife @WESH

ClvwXABWMAAr_O-.jpg

Jackson was visiting family in Kissimmee, Fla., just south of Orlando. His children were reportedly asleep during the confrontation. A witness grabbed a hold of Jackson to stop him from shooting, according to the arrest report.

When Jackson pulled the gun, his wife said, "You better be accurate because you ain't accurate on the field." She grabbed an iron and kitchen knife to protect herself.

Ole girl is a G :lol:

Back
Top Bottom