SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Same. With the M's going how they're going, it's not easy for me to slide over to football just yet. If im still having this problem in September and october tho 
devil.gif

smokin.gif

Bout to pull the home Kerney jersey out of the abyss today.
Hopefully the wave keeps flowing 

I'm finna be the only person in the office in M's gear on Fridays 
smugbiden.png

Oh lets go!!!

Side note....

I'm bout to be at Foundation on 8/26 for the Jazzy Jeff show. Come show your boy how Seattle do! :smokin

Oh lets go!!!

Side note....

I'm bout to be at Foundation on 8/26 for the Jazzy Jeff show. Come show your boy how Seattle do! :smokin

Foundation seems like a random venue for Jeff as the place caters to the edm crowd. Its a decent spot but gets kind if cramped as the dance floor is rather compact.

Yea, me and my boys are arriving that night, and were pleasantly surprised to see Jazzy Jeff playing. I'm pretty confident that good music and plenty of alcohol will help take away any of the flaws the venue may or may not have :lol:

Dish dropped fox like 2 months ago. Over contract disputes on a free channel. :stoneface:
Dish won't let me out of a contract now. **** has me so heated just thinking about it

in the same boat fam. started a 7 day free trial for NFL game pass. Hawks play today and on Thursday so that covers two games. The rest of the preseason are on Thursday too so I'm prob stuck going to a bar :smh:

**** has me so damn pissed right now

How much you got left on your contract? I hate Dish I left DTV one time for Dish and I regretted it so much I came back to DTV as soon as I could :lol:

September next year. It's a $280 fee but I'm reading online if you take them to small claims court they never show up

I've heard that as well ab the small claims court it might be worth a shot

such a joke, they hide that small print in their contract to dupe all the customers and than claim to be all about the customers when they drop channels

Back
Top Bottom