SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

training camp tickets went on sale to season ticket holders 10 minutes ago and weekends sold out by 12:05 :lol:

^^Wow! I have a feeling they'll open up a few extra dates due to the high demand. I've never been to a practice but heard its not that great, guess fans just excited to see the Hawks again.

Yeah, I've been the past two years, it's not that great. Gotta be there super early if you want good seats, and it only last a few hours then it's over.

Last edited:
^^Wow! I have a feeling they'll open up a few extra dates due to the high demand. I've never been to a practice but heard its not that great, guess fans just excited to see the Hawks again.

My wife was able to get spots, and honestly I'm not that excited :lol:
Just a bunch of dudes in shorts jogging around playing catch.

My wife was able to get spots, and honestly I'm not that excited
laugh.gif

Just a bunch of dudes in shorts jogging around playing catch.
LOL! Yea read the following article yesterday http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/16370346/nfl-offseason-disaster-rookies-players-roster-bubble

Seems like camps might have been fun back in the 90s early 00s when full contact was more common place. Seeing the Hawks do the Oklahoma drill would be amazing. Can just imagine some of the matchups that could take place.

I think my friends lined up like around 4am or so and I met them right before they handed out bands for the buses 
laugh.gif

agree it's not that amazing or anything. Cool experience but I was ready to go back to sleep like an hour into practice

Happy for Dougie, with Beastmode gone Doug needs to be the one bringing fire on the offensive end. That "we'll follow you into darkness" speech he had with Russ still gives me chills.

Last edited:
Glad to hear they re-signed Baldwin.

Just heard about Boykin, so if he does face any time or probation I wonder what his future with the team will look like.

Damn Doug gettin all the chicken 
pimp.gif
mean.gif

Boykin will end up paying a fine and be ordered to take some type of classes, likely. In the event he isn't and has to actually serve some time, we could be looking at Jake Heaps as our backup. 
roll.gif

How's Jimmy Graham been looking so far? Might be a good pick up so to speak if he's back healthy

Last edited:
How's Jimmy Graham been looking so far? Might be a good pick up so to speak if he's back healthy

I heard he'll be limited in camp and likely won't play til the season starts. Think they said week 1 isn't guaranteed.

Anyone camp for tickets? I didn't have time to spend my whole day waiting for single game tickets. I'm ok tailgating a few games this season with friends around stadium though.

I heard he'll be limited in camp and likely won't play til the season starts. Think they said week 1 isn't guaranteed.

Anyone camp for tickets? I didn't have time to spend my whole day waiting for single game tickets. I'm ok tailgating a few games this season with friends around stadium though.
Seriously?  That sucks.  I kept hearing this all systems go stuff through the summer.

Accepting that Jimmy might never be back to what he was though.  This injury/surgery was no joke.

Wow sounds like a tough road for Graham's recovery. Sounds like his role could be limited early this season, hope that changes.

Great to hear about Schneider and it sounds like resigning Carrol is close.

Can't wait for season to start and see the attack of Baldwin and Lockett who I think makes a big leap this season.

Whats good brethren...

Gonna be hitting up Seattle a month from now (8/26-8/28) with a bunch of the homies. Anything crackin that weekend? We're probably gonna Airbnb it in Queen Anne somewhere.

Seahawks football TOMORROW !

giphy.gif

Few names I really cant wait to see in game;

Brandin bryant, DT #92

George fant, OT #74

Tyvis Powell, S #40

Tye Smith, CB #21

Brandon Boykin QB #2

Then theres this guy:
CpiP41SVUAEkvs7.jpg
State of the offensive line continues to be a question. I've heard from a few different names that Ifedi's been killing it in camp. I think Evans will start when it's all said and done. Maybe Rees Odihambo at Tackle, too.

very excited to see heavy dosage of Alex Collins :pimp:. Prosise/Zac Brooks are out too, so we maybe see Christine Michael for a handful of snaps.

Last edited:
Same. With the M's going how they're going, it's not easy for me to slide over to football just yet. If im still having this problem in September and october tho 
devil.gif

smokin.gif

Bout to pull the home Kerney jersey out of the abyss today.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom