SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Good to hear feedback about camp, people prob just excited for first taste of NFL action before the season starts.

Looking to go to my first ever Seahawks game on Dec. 17 against the Rams. Looking at tickets at the 2nd to last row at the very top of the stadium section 310 lol. Has anyone sat that far up before? Is it worth the retail price for tickets so far up? Coming from San Diego btw.

Looking to go to my first ever Seahawks game on Dec. 17 against the Rams. Looking at tickets at the 2nd to last row at the very top of the stadium section 310 lol. Has anyone sat that far up before? Is it worth the retail price for tickets so far up? Coming from San Diego btw.
I sat up against the back wall middle sideline with a friend once who was a season ticket holder. We were on the east side of the stadium (side away from the water and closer to the I5 freeway). I honestly didn't mind and you can see the field/players decently. If it's your first time and coming from SD I'd try to get middle of the top level or a closer row but you'll still have a great time regardless.

My seats are about 3/4 of the way up 300 level and I can see with 0 issues. I'm not sure about other stadiums but at the clink bottom 300 level is the best

DGFqB_2UMAAwT5x.jpg

Great to see Kam extended for 3 years. LOB!

The RB battle should be fun to watch and if its truly a competition hope to see them each get decent burn during the preseason to see who shows out.

Great to see Kam extended for 3 years. LOB!

The RB battle should be fun to watch and if its truly a competition hope to see them each get decent burn during the preseason to see who shows out.

Just hope we get a core that's good, consistent, and healthy!

I figured Glow would be right guard by the time the season starts

Last edited:
Crossing my fingers its only a minor injury for Baldwin.

On another note, I know its preseason but I'm a little excited for Sunday's game to see how the RB's are utilized and how much Prosise has healed up in the offseason.

Back
Top Bottom