SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Doug, Kearse, Prich, Kasen, Lockett

This would leave McEvoy, Darboh and JD for the last spot I assume :emoji_thinking:

Not happening :lol:

I don't understand why not. He's been by far the best looking RB on the roster and the best ability is availability. Not like the Seahawks have some huge salary commitment to Lacy or Rawls. Both are unrestricted free agents after this year and they barely owe anything to either of them. Lacy i think they can cut right now and owe him nothing.

I don't understand why not. He's been by far the best looking RB on the roster and the best ability is availability. Not like the Seahawks have some huge salary commitment to Lacy or Rawls. Both are unrestricted free agents after this year and they barely owe anything to either of them. Lacy i think they can cut right now and owe him nothing.
I can definitely see Lacy losing the job. But not Rawls and CJ barring injury, which both have history of

Thoughts on the Kearse for Sheldon trade? I'm a huge fan of the move and think Sheldon could have a big comeback season with the Hawks.

Also will be interesting to see how this trade affects the WR's they decide to keep. Kasen looks to now be a lock to make the squad. Have a feeling some of the cuts tomorrow will be a surprise.

I think the trade is a dream come true. Sheldon Richardson seems like exactly the type of player who thrives here. I love the fit.

Kasen is like Jermaine Kearse 2.0 now. I'm a good way.

It is pretty crazy to look back and think of all the moments Kearse has had for this franchise. The TD catch against the packers in OT and the catch against the Pats that could have sealed the game.

Wow just read the article on Levy and many others getting arrested as part of a sting.

It's pretty amazing how many prostitutes I've seen on the stroll driving down Aurora.

Getting Richardson is fantastic. Kearse's bonehead plays took away from clutch catches he did make. This is a major steal.

Back
Top Bottom