SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Doug seems to be fine according to Pete, still might not play and I hope he doesn't
Outside of the OL
Looking forward to seeing Shaq and Delano
Sky is still here. Seen it around Mount Shasta
Phew
:lol: it looks a tad less worse up here, PSCleanair forecasting in the green for tomorrow (hopefully)

Carson looked solid out there

PRich :smh: doesn't seem too serious but hopefully he can stay healthy moving forward *fingers crossed*

Earl looks bike!

How yall feel about Brock? Talent wise hes cool...but another questionable character.

Carson looks like the real deal though!

Not too familiar with this situation but it doesnt sound good, even with charges dropped

Thought I was done with Breno Giacomini when he left the Seahawks, but oh look, the Texans end up signing him, and I'm sure he caused 3 penalties that wiped out big runs. Thankfully he won't have to start.

Any chance y'all cut Chris Carson or Prosise? :lol: Eagles need a back badly.
tenor.gif

Fant :smh:

Yeah Collins is out

Carson in limited snaps with the 1's looked good

Offense overall looked great, minus losing Fant

D looked solid (pause), outside coverage lapse on a pass to (Diggs?) And Cook being Cook

That Fant injury sucks, knew it was bad as soon as he went down

And ditto to Collins being the odd man out, easy decision

Forgot to bring this up, but who is JD McKissick? If Seattle doesnt keep him then he's getting signed somewhere.

No way I'd keep Kearse at this point.

All I know is ATL fans seemed pretty disappointed he got cut last year. I think he has a good shot to make the team, depending on how many backs the Hawks want to keep, being a KR gives him an edge over someone like Collins as well

Kearse feels safe as can be, as long as a (healthy) Prich takes more targets away from him I'm good

Back
Top Bottom