SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Missed the whole game and had to follow it on gamecast, but I couldn't be happier about this win. Beating the Rams on the road and going into the bye leading the West is mad important. Great games by Sheldon and Earl.

I think the Rams are pretty good btw. Goff did a total 180 from who he was under Jeff Fisher.

Really was a big win going into the bye. Use this bye to get healthy and work out some kinks with that offense and thankfully they get the Giants coming out of the bye lol.

Can't keep saying "A win is a win" Horrible RedZone offense. Defense played great. I don't know what there is to say that hasn't already been said about this offense. Dropped passes and that horrible possession where they couldn't score to save their life. Giants defense was gassed. Helped our offense score those late points to seal it. On to next week.

CJ twisted his ankle on his first snap?
francis.png

Offense is looking better, especially the line. Without the drops, the score could have been even more lopsided. Defense will get even better as they start to gel...Quill is a beast.

What a freakin game. Despite the oline, the ridiculous lack of a run game, texans limiting baldwins big plays, russy and company stepped the hell up!

It's good for depth, but then it cuts into the cap more and then, you gotta make some decisions when Shead comes back.

Wonder if the last drive still happens with Earl

Brown had a nice debut but for whatever reason the rest of the line went into full derp mode (more than normally which is pretty amazing in itself)

Bad picks on Russ but still somehow led to TD that should have won it

And thats still without a run game although Rawls showed something

Dont know what to expect Thursday with this team at this point, I dont get this team (and that goes on the coaches more than anyone, certain players are who they are at this point and here we are with the same particular coaches who put their guys in the worst positions imaginable)

Wagner is really ****ing good btw

I thought the Seahawks had this game in the bag, then I'm in the kitchen and hear "DOCTSON ALL THE WAY DOWN AT THE ONE YARD LINE!" and couldn't believe it. Walsh hitting 1 FG could have solved everything, but whatever

Hawks really beat themselves today... doesn’t make it any better that a division rival in the Rams just stomped a team today too..

Back
Top Bottom