SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Seriously, a lack of an offensive line has been giving the Defense a bad rap over the years. When the D is out on the field twice as long the offense, that bend but don't break goes out the window. Opponents start exposing the fatigue factor.

Only positive thing I see so far from these 2 games is that we play in the NFC West. I can't believe the defense was getting gashed for big gains. Offense just has no rhythm, at all! Could have easily lost to those bums.

a 1-1 start was pretty much expected. but its how the seahawks look as an offensive group that is so scary. hopefully with carson securing the rb1 spot, a little more hurry-up, and run pass option will lead to more of what the seahawks want to do and get their identity back.

IDK if it's scary so much as typical at this point. I just can't believe Pete is willing to roll like this season after season.

Scary as in folks aren't looking like themselves or how I expected them to be. Russy doesn't look settled in, looks more panicky than years past. Part of it is of course the o-line, but given his off season training and expectations of an MVP season, I was looking for him to be more ready to start the season off with a bang. Same goes for Jimmy...

^ I just feel like evaluation of everything is polluted by the line problems. Lockett, Richardson, Baldwin? Yeah, they don't have time to run real routes. Same with Jimmy. Russ doesn't have time to throw and is trying to improvise all game. The RBs are getting hit behind the line and have no holes. It's shutting down the entire team.

^ I just feel like evaluation of everything is polluted by the line problems. Lockett, Richardson, Baldwin? Yeah, they don't have time to run real routes. Same with Jimmy. Russ doesn't have time to throw and is trying to improvise all game. The RBs are getting hit behind the line and have no holes. It's shutting down the entire team.

The best drive was Russ taking off for runs multiple times and and a miraculous escape from a imploding pocket to find PRich

This isnt sustainable at all, it didnt even feel like the hurry up helped much either
Jermaine Kearse has more TD's than the Hawks :sick:
:lol: :smh:

Jermaine Kearse has more TD's than the Hawks :sick:

giphy.gif

I think the hurry-up helped in that Russy was quicker in the decision making. I could be wrong, but I dont remember Russy even getting pressured during the hurry-up situations.

Defense got chewed up! I think it was a combination of once again being out on the field way too long and getting no pressure on their QB.

Apparently it was a hot day in Nashville which probably exhausted them. Reminds me of that game in SD couple years ago early in the season. Titans look legit

Apparently it was a hot day in Nashville which probably exhausted them. Reminds me of that game in SD couple years ago early in the season. Titans look legit

Titans look legit

9ers look legit

Packers look legit

Colts bout to be legit

Offense gave the defense 4 touchdowns. There's no excuses. They'd have gotten off the field if they could stop with the dumbest penalties. This game is all on them

Offense finally gets going but the defense gassed and blew assignments :smh:

Wasnt expecting a win but it sucks when the opportunities were there to take it

Sherm gotta chill
Whats good with these drops
Graham doesnt want to be here
Oline looked decent 2nd half
Dougie is everything
Bevell's early scripted plays are the worst thing imaginable
Some of the angles the defense took on tackles was....shocking

Respect for the statement and protest from the players in regards from the anthem. It was the most direct response put out there from a team as a whole...cant forget what this fight has been for to begin with

this team used to be so prepared and disciplined...

ST is a joke - should fire whoever is in charge. damn near flag on every kick off return and need a flag to save us from that adoree TD punt return

defense - lost contain and sloppy tackling.. hoping it had something to do with the heat

offense - until late 2nd quarter when we started using more of the hurry up.. straight trash. how bevell still has a job is beyond me.

team needs an identity. pete wants to be a running team but our o-line MIGHT be better at pass pro than in the run game :sick:

Back
Top Bottom