SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

I still can't believe this. They lost to a team with 43 guys on the active roster.
Pretty much everybody that doesn't play Dline or Bobby Wagner needs to look themselves in the mirror and shoot their reflection

List goes a long way;

• The Penalties! My goodness!
  • Once again the defense folds when it matters. I still think back to Wilsons rookie year and that playoff loss to the Falcons.
  • I give up trying to figure out this offense.
  • Wide <--- Walsh.

Couple steps forward, few more back

Sobering win with Sherm achilles and other injuries :smh:

Walsh got right but it indoors so Im stil hesitant to breathe a sigh of relief

I really cant believe CJ got hurt again smh

Russ with another amazing play, run game looked pretty decent with Rawls finding a little groove

Luckily the mini bye will get some guys some extra time to rest

Absolutely crushed ab losing Sherm. Lane failing physical might be a godsend even though he’s still pretty sub par. Almost immediately after he was hurt Twitter was talking ab signing Byron Maxwell. Maybe dude has something left in the tank and they can bring him in for cheap.

Need ET back so hopefully the mini bye will give him extra time.

yea man Sherman loss is huge. irraplacable. Hope we can make some magic happen. I hope russell wilson get more MVP publicity. this dude is on fire man

Sup with Maxwell?....kick the tires on Revis?...Lane physical fail is truly a blessing now. Next man up...

Hopefully Duane will be alright.

Lets go all in on the up tempo and have the offense be the defense.

Prosise is baby thigh soft man...McKissic stepping up big time. Him and Rawls could be a good combo. Bring in Mike Davis already!!!!!

Sup with Maxwell?....kick the tires on Revis?...Lane physical fail is truly a blessing now. Next man up...
!

I don't think we can afford those guys. I think it's ride or die with this group. Which means we're gonna have to be scoring fast and in high volume.

What are y’alls thoughts on the game tomorrow? Really hope they can take advantage of the Rams losing today and hope the defense can stay strong without Sherm and Kam

Rams losing was huge. It's almost certain Ryan and his receivers will be testing the secondary. Bend, but don't break.

Yes sir, time for the rest of the boys to step up. Prime time games in Seattle are always interesting.

Considering all things, the defense kind of held up. Penalties once again! That early INT and fumble just killed them. Gave too much momentum for Atlanta.

Back
Top Bottom