SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Our wins are so infuriating

I know it's hard to win in the NFL

And you cant expect to blow out every team just cause it says on paper

But I don't get it...24-0 lead turned to that 2nd half? Sheesh

This defense would make a one armed qb look like an MVP. I don’t even want to guess how many yds they’re going to let Winston rack up next week.

Where is the best place to watch a game in Seattle, if not Century Link? Any recs on a bar or something to get the best experience?

Myers has to go. Dude is a bum!

Secondary carved up again. We all saw that coming. Thankfully Russ is balling out of his mind. Any other QB behind our center, we'd probably be fighting for that #1 pick.

Carson...bud...hang on to the damm ball!

Im just gonna enjoy Russ cook with Lockett, DK and co on the offense until the wheels fall off

I know the wreck is coming at some point but I'm gonna ride with it until it happens

First live game experience was so dope! Even the 49er fans who were with me had to admit that the atmosphere, the noise, its all real, and they had as good of a time as I did. My throat is shot and I swear I can still hear the roaring in my head, but it was all worth it. Advil and cough drops gotta be the highest selling items in Seattle after each game! :lol:

Looks more and more like their offense is going to be their best defense. Gotta put up points in order to win. And you know what, I am not mad at that. Which is also why I am super intrigued about Josh Gordon. I pray he can stay on the field and reaches his ceiling. Tyler x DK x Flash is such a crazy WR corps!

I am so hype for the game. Tensions are high around here! Hoping Pete and Schotty watched the 49er vs Cardinals game closely last week, because it looked like Arizona had a plan that was absolutely working on that crazy SF defense. Also, Russy is the first legit QB that the 49ers defense will be facing so lets hope they gotta good plan for Monday.

Yeah I can't wait for the MNF game. Perfect opportunity to smack the Niners and humble some people. I have a lot of friends and family in Central California and Bay Area, and I'm seeing A LOT of reckless talk because of the undefeated record haha!

Yep the MNF game has huge playoff implications, win and they are then only one game out for the division lead, lose and the 9ers go up 3 games in the West with the Hawks likely looking at a WC as their best hope.

Man Monday cannot come soon enough!

Not sure what to expect Monday

All I know if I'm gonna be on this grill in cold *** weather and lit off my *** for this one

I have a headache from this game man. Got damn Classic

Should have known it wasnt over when they went up 21-10

And def. Thought it was over after Russ' pick

But here we are

Clowney man....whew, worth every penny he will get

Beyond happy for the W but now worried about the injury report now
francis.png

What...a...game!

We needed the defense to come through today and they did just that! That last swat by Griffin was huge! That was going to be a catch. Clowney was a damn maniac all night.

Gordon's 2 catches were clutch! Let's get him going.

Our backs putting the ball on the floor again. I'm starting to get worried that this is going to be an ongoing issue with Carson.

That Russ INT...:smh:

Myers came though tonight. Still mad about last week, but he definitely showed up to play.

Back
Top Bottom