SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Baby Yoda 3.jpeg

When the SF Giants won their first or second championship, media here in the Bay was calling it torture baseball because they were winning ugly, some may call it lucky, one-score games. This season feels just like that...torture! But a win is a win and lets keep getting them!!!

Team is playing so inspired, it's a beautiful thing. Sucks as a fan watching confidently while trailing, but terrified over whether the team can hold a lead though haha!

This team is exactly what it has shown it is this whole season. It isn't built to be destroyers and have crazy point differentials. The defense is going to get scored on a ton but get those timely turnovers and stoppages. The offense will be a smash mouth hit you in the face team and Russell freakin' Wilson will put the them on his back if and when he needs to and grind out a win. To me, that lends itself well to playoff football!!

This team is exactly what it has shown it is this whole season. It isn't built to be destroyers and have crazy point differentials. The defense is going to get scored on a ton but get those timely turnovers and stoppages. The offense will be a smash mouth hit you in the face team and Russell freakin' Wilson will put the them on his back if and when he needs to and grind out a win. To me, that lends itself well to playoff football!!

If you told me this team would be the 2 seed in August i would've laughed.

Reality is a *****

Get ready to for the 5th or 6th seed fellas
Ehh its one game... Win out and this game is only a footnote. A few of those drops not made tonight it would have been a much closer game. They definitely have lots to work on though.

Ehh its one game... Win out and this game is only a footnote. A few of those drops not made tonight it would have been a much closer game. They definitely have lots to work on though.
I feel you fam, it's one game but

It's one game with three left..this team could easily lose anyway of those games

Team showed up as what we thought they were today...they're good but not #1, #2 seed good

Sidenote...Lowkey mad Diggs' performance was wasted more than anything

We had 3 straight weeks of brutal games and traveling to phi in between.

I got a funny feeling at car next week.

We have to win the next 3 or we're toast.

I feel you fam, it's one game but

It's one game with three left..this team could easily lose anyway of those games

Team showed up as what we thought they were today...they're good but not #1, #2 seed good

Sidenote...Lowkey mad Diggs' performance was wasted more than anything

Word. Losing Penny is a pretty big blow too. Hopefully they can bounce back over this last stretch.

Back
Top Bottom