SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

That **** was WILD last night.

I had an early morning too and I'm East Coast so I was dying for that game to end :lol:

Glad it did so with a W.

Not sounding good for Lockett, y'all...
Hope he is good, that is what Pete just said a few minutes ago on the radio at least

Some swelling on his shin that needed attention immediately but he should be good moving forward

OH. MY. F-ING. GOD!!!!!!

I died at least three times. The bye week comes at a great time. Jadaveon picked a helluva game to turn the hell up. Poona and Jarran are so dope too. Shaq doin Shaq thangs. Flash Gordon's preview of what is to come!!! LETS GOOOOOOOO!!!!

Remember going into the season....Ziggy was all we had at one point :lol:

John Schneider man....with what he has done this season with the straight up robberies of Clowney, Diggs, all the picks....CRAZY!

Still holding on to hope that Ziggy gets up to speed and his desired weight soon...but it is good to finally kick the tires on 'Quem rushing the passer.

Kind of ugly game today and Wilson just seemed off his game, DK should have made that catch before half for a TD though. Luckily Wentz made mistake after mistake and Hawks D showed up.

Huge game next Monday though. Really wish it was the Sunday night game instead..

Nice to see Penny shine and the defense step up huge

I was not expecting Wentz to look like that today, sheesh

Penalties could have killed us today. Luckily the Eagles offense was trash and our D made sure it stayed that way.

Offense just looked out of rhythm from the get go. Should have been a blowout, but that's not their style.

Hope Clowney will be ready for the Vikings game.

Should have had at least two more scores with that over throw of Hollister and that DK drop. Just keep churning out these wins, ugly or not, and handle business!

The race between us and SF 1st in the West has been dope, in addition to Russ’ MVP race with Lamar.

Back
Top Bottom