SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Ughhh...what an ugly game...AGAIN.

Losing Penny definitely sucks. Right when he was starting to get hot too. Get Prosise the hell outta here unless they lining him up as a receiver. Dude is worthless running between tackles. Give Travis Homer a shot at this point. If they trust him returning kickoffs, they should give him a chance to tote the rock.

Also, what the hell did we sign Flash Gordon for?! Throw him the damn ball and let him get busy!

Rant over...lets take care of business and get these last three wins and put pressure on everyone else to handle theirs.

Man this team just loves to give their fans high blood pressure.

Seems like they were just hanging on for dear life. If they don't pick up that last first down, I'm almost certain they would have gave up the game winning TD. Alas, a win is a win.

Defense is banged up. Hopefully Wagner and Diggs have just minor setbacks and are able to not miss time.

When we said that we wanted Gordon more involved, I don't think that WR pass was what we had in mind. His only catch was a thing of beauty though. Onto Arizona.

Just praying for healthy bodies at this point to finish the season.

A division title would be nice too though but these next couple weeks gonna feel like forever

And yeah, how this team finishes game continues to be a disappointment. Sure, All these close games have it's benefits..but also reveals flaws and a sense of urgency that somehow gets lost every damn time they are up with a nice lead. I don't get it

Sucks to hear the Gordon news, was really hoping he had turned the corner. Wish him well and that he can find work again eventually in the league.

Definitely hope the league go the route of the MLB on their weed stance.

Has it been confirmed if the test was from his NE time or with Seattle? I know in the grand scheme of things it doesn’t matter much, but sucks because he was having quite a bit of a rebound season.

Man, couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that tweet about Gordon. Dude was clutch when we needed a big play in the few games that he was in, especially that 9ers game. Wish him well.

Really hope he gets the help he needs. Still a young guy with plenty of life ahead outside of football

giphy.gif

So Hawks are down to a 4th string RB and the D is banged up?!?! Maybe I'm too optimistic but I still think they can be competitive against the 9ers next week.

This is awful...and the NFL talking about extending the season too. Throughout the league guys are dropping left and right and it sucks because so many of them have put together amazing seasons.

What a horrible time for all these injuries/suspensions to happen. We've stayed relatively healthy throughout the season.

Read that there was mention of maybe CJ Anderson being a possibility.

Dont even know what to make of the Marshawn news.

Obviously need any help possible but not sure what to expect out of him (if he even passes a physical to begin with)

Back
Top Bottom