SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Is it 2014 again?!?! If Lynch indeed signs this would be one of the more surprising late signings in Hawks history. Hope he still has some gas left in the tank.

It just seems like the Seahawks had this in their back pocket for the past couple of weeks. That interview above from his production company’s Instagram page is interesting and he mentioned how he liked Carson and knew if he did come back he wouldn’t be getting a bulk of the carries, so it’s apparent things have been in place before the recent injuries.

At the end of the day, Marshawn is gunning for the ring and he’s going to put everything into Week 17 and whatever they survive in the playoffs. Energy on Sunday is going to be crazy and the Hawks are going to mess around a win a game they probably have no business winning.

This all makes up for the fact that my dad made me drive 8 hours to and from Vancouver yesterday as soon as my flight landed, to pick up some ethnic foods for the holidays.

Damn 4 hours each way? I got that Nexus which has been clutch to cross the border.

Yeah man. Hour at the border plus traffic. Nexus would have made a big difference.

I live right down the road from the Mexican border down here in SD and it’s night and day compared to the Canadian border. When we went in September it was maybe 30 minutes to cross back into the states and i was so happy. Usually takes upwards of 2-3 hours to cross from Mexico back into the US

This D ain’t it fellas, the loss of Diggs has been big but even with him they’re coughing up yards.

Back
Top Bottom