SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

annnnd confirmed. Crazy to think he thought he was ok 24 hours ago

Gotta call up twin in at the minimum

Damn I was hoping it wasn’t that with Irvin. Could Aaron Curry pull double duty? I had asked Aaron Glen could he give a few snaps for the Texans last year and he basically said
0F4BB958-932A-4188-860C-06D3CCF95BE5.gif

Man tough to hear the Irvin news, was really hoping he could make an impact again this season.

Also saw Pete got fined 100k along with a couple others. The league caking off this mask policy. All jokes aside I get it but isn't everyone tested multiple times during the week?

Yesterday I heard on tv- can’t remember if it was just audio or if there was video - David Moore had an awesome response to what’s it like watching Russ cook? He said (Paraphrasing) it’s like watching your grandma or auntie cooking up thanksgiving dinner, you know it’s gonna be good
I wanted to send it to my boy but I can’t find it anywhere, anyone got it?

Yesterday I heard on tv- can’t remember if it was just audio or if there was video - David Moore had an awesome response to what’s it like watching Russ cook? He said (Paraphrasing) it’s like watching your grandma or auntie cooking up thanksgiving dinner, you know it’s gonna be good
I wanted to send it to my boy but I can’t find it anywhere, anyone got it?

Honestly wouldn’t have been that close without that the DK fumble, but it’s concerning how many yards this D continues giving up. 3-0 is nice, but a lot of things to address.

Russ is doing Russ things, what more can you say?

DK will learn, that has to be embarrassing enough to chill on that

That Carson injury was foul man. Didn't think much of it until I saw the replay :smh:

The injuries continue to pile up :smh: Hopefully all get better news about their situations

The defense is a mess like last year. Good news is they were able to get some takeaways. That's the only thing that will help balance out the yards allowed but I dont know how much it can be sustained.

Tre Flowers. I feel sorry for the kid but he just doesn't have it rn. Wyman used to bring him up alot last year on the radio about him being someone who overthinks too much.

3-0 is nice and I'll take it. Could be worse I guess

Had a feeling the game was going to be closer than it should be.

A couple of uncharacteristic drops from DK and Lockette.

INT in the red zone and a 4th down sack taken deep in MIA territory. :smh:

I thought the defense had a pretty good game. Kept everything in front of them. Held them to mostly fg's.

Good game overall. 4-0 :pimp:

Shaq stepped up today. Good to see him have a pretty good start to finish

Russ has spoiled me, still a good game from him by any standard.

Team is still awful on 3rd downs on offense and defense. Been a thing for Pete's teams since forever so I don't know how much hope I have with it changing it

But I can enjoy 4-0 with a couple divisional L's nonetheless

Last edited:
Houston is in a vulnerable position right now, Seahawks need to try and pry J.J. Watt from them.

I know PFF grades can be wonky as hell but at least Snacks' numbers were still good against the run even with last year being "down" for him

Back
Top Bottom